POLL: Official Penis Size Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by apollo, Aug 1, 2005.

1. wadaler

wadaler Member

is it the feelings more important than the size when u have sex? I dont have a big one ( just 5 plus) but I dont feel less confident abt my size when thinking abt having sex. And for gays, it is more easier to have anal sex when u dont have a very big dick, isnt it?

2. Jonny6

Jonny6 Member

Ignoring the people who thought it would be funny to say very big or very small, that looks like a very good distribution.

3. james q

james q Uranian

i'm impressed mister kif. you are an unusual fellow, and in a positive way :sunglasse . didn't i do your astro chart once? the mssing twin, that's you, right?

4. hipunk

hipunk Member

The feeling and sensation is all that matters, size is generally useless, unless you're looking for some place to hang your umbrella.

That said, size can effect the sensation. A huge dick is difficult for many to accommodate. But, I've had a problem with a smaller one. A past lover had a slightly smaller than average endowment, about 4". That didn't effect my attraction to him. But it was difficult during sex, when he boffed me. We weren't a good 'fit'. Most of the 'good' sensations in anal sex come from stimulation of the prostate gland. My lovers penis just barely made it to my prostate. So if he were to thrust, he was only jabbing at the prostate, not petting it. It was like being poked in the eye with a stick. I mean, if he just stuck it in and whooshed it around that was nice, but no fun for him. So, mostly his technique sucked.

Part of the problem is that I am long waisted. (Don't laugh, most folks say I was wasted a long time ago.) Though I am well over 6 foot, my inseam is only 31". My height is in my torso more so. The distance from my hole to my spot is longer than average. If you're going to massage my prostate you need more than 4", that's all. Most smaller dudes know this, and they "try harder" to please their partner. Big boys, think their size is enought. Another reason some folks are afraid to take in a large endowment.

5. BlackSheep77

BlackSheep77 Member

Nothing like being average!

6. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

A little bit more than 6 inches. But I'm 16 so I may grow. I dunno.

7. El Duce

El Duce Member

I FORGOT WHAT I WAS TYPING WTH THIS PENIS SIZE TALK.

8. apollo

apollo Member

lets get this thread going again

9. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I'm seven inches. You?

10. El Capitan

El Capitan Banned

not only that ..almost 2006.

11. Erasmus70

Erasmus70 Banned

Thats too funny.. already you have 4 people claiming its 'above 11 inches'.
    Seriously people.. look at a ruler one day. Look at 11 inches.
    If Four people in these forums all happen to have the longest peni in the freaking world then consider that one helluva amazing coincidence LOL!
    How are people even measuring this?
    I cant think of anytime Ive actually measured it with some sort of device although I can make a pretty good guess based on tools I use.
    And I bet Im the rarer one who actually uses 4-12 inch tools on some regular basis!
    btw.. 12 inches equals a Foot people.
    You do not have a foot long penis LOL!
    HALF of that would still be a pretty dang long enough wang by any standards!

12. treyola

treyola Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm 6.5".A guy around 6-7" would be perfect for me,anything over 8"hurts too much.

13. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

agreed.

14. slcutgay

slcutgay Member

mine too is seven in. and very thick .

15. Erasmus70

Erasmus70 Banned

Where exactly are you people measuring from?
    Your anus or the sides or .. lol.. this is too funny!

According to the internet: Actual medical researcher people measure a penis (erect of flaccid either way) from the top and base.
    Meaning.. if you look down at your own wang - that is the side.
    The 'base' means where the TOP SIDE of the penis meets your abdomen.
    It does not mean 'push the ruler as hard into your abdomen as to get an extra two inches by virtually measuring the part that goes into your body' LOL!

Anyways.. I think Im going to start collecting the 'Penis size surveys' from each internet forum because apparently forum participants are much much larger than the average human male lol!

Dont ask me why I know this but - 'Seven Inches' is actually a pretty damm long penis and amazingly its the average hipforums penis length.
    Classic!
    I could picture that being true in a predominantly English forum but they will actually underrate themselves or not answer anyways heh.

16. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

erasmus, would you like a picture..?I can prove it if you like.

17. Erasmus70

Erasmus70 Banned

I will pass.
    One of the reasons I can say this is getting carried away is to simply ask anyone to find a ruler.
    Look at 7 Inches.
    Now if that was the length of a penis from the top side then anyone will realise thats a rather long wang.
    Oh sure.. its not rare and within reason but its pretty funny that almost everyone in forums is well into the 'long' category and bordering on the unusually long lol.

18. treyola

treyola Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'll take one mushie;)

19. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

16 centimeters.

20. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

About 6. And you're probably right to be suspicious, considering the average is meant to be around 6 you meet surprisingly few people who are smaller (if you go by what they say, anyway). That or it's just Jude Law dragging the average down.