New jersey pot prices !! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by TokeMEup420, Aug 1, 2005.

1. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

I just wanted to know what are the prices of pot here in New jersey. Like what are some prices that are good b/c i dont want to be ripped off!
    Also what is the order weed comes in like gram , ounce pound?? How does it go? How many sizes can u get of it. Any help thanks!!!!!

2. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Roll, Roll Roll Your Dope
    Twist it at The Ends
    Light It Up And
    Take A Puff
    And Pass It to Your Friends

1 person likes this.
  3. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

hey i live in New Jersey... i live in the northern part around essex county so up there it goes for around 15-20 for a gram... 10 a dime (half a g) 50 an eighth.. 35 two Gs... ounces really vary but i was going to get half for 150 of some good city bud, so i mean i guess like 280 for an O....The best deal i got recently was 1.5 for 20

4. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

Alright thanks man yea I live in the mercer county part of NJ. Hey also here I get grmas for about $10-15. And all I get are like grams. I've never buyed anthing higher but I want to so I'm working and got money saved up.So it goes
    nickel,dime,gram,1/8 , oz.,pound right?

5. Ganja_Goo_Ninja

Ganja_Goo_Ninja the penis mightier

Nickle, Dime, Gram, Eigth, Quarter, Half-Ounce, Ounce, Quarter Pound, Half-Pound, Pound.

6. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

Thanks Ganjo ninja !!! What part of NJ you from? Also what would you say each size should normally cost>? Example: dime-$5 , pound-$500, ect.....

7. HxCurt

HxCurt Member

you guys are ridiculous. tokemeup420? seems like you'd know more with that sort of name.
    nickel - $10
    gram - $20
    eighth - $50
    quarter - $90
    half - $150
    ounce - $280
    quarter-pound (4 ounces) - $950
    half-pound -$1700
    pound - $3000

then i guess you could put kilo next, which is about 2.2 pounds, but no one buys nug by the ki.

anyways, these prices are the maximum you should pay in jersey for these amounts. you can definitely find better deals around.

8. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

Awesome man and yes I do know alot but all I buy are grams and wasn't sure of all the sizes you could get out their thanks later.:p

9. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yea man you gotta meet more of the gangster types. Curt just wanted to estimate high for you just in case. Around mass I'd never pay those prices, and I know kids who used to go to ny and nj a lot, the prices they sold it for were around the same which was in large amounts but i'll break it down(these are all nugs ranging from beasty type to a bit below heady) so maybe if you look around you can find it for the prices i know:

gram = 10 bucks
    eighth(3.5 grams) = 30-35
    quarter(7 grams) = 50-70
    halfie(14 grams) = 100-120
    oz(28 grams) = 200-225
    quap(4 oz's) = 700-800
    halfp(8 oz's) = 1350-1450
    p(16 oz's) = 2500-2800
    5p's(80 oz's) = 12000-13000
    10p's(160 oz's) = 24000-25000

Schwag is notoriously cheap around NY, like 5 for a p of uncompressed if you buy em by a decent-sized load.

10. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

who buys like 10 pounds for $25,000 dollars man thats alot of money. I don't got that . I could get an ounce and shit like that but pounds are to expensive!!

11. 2cesarewild

People who have 25,000 that they want to spent on nuggets lol. I wish that person was me, but sadly I don't even have money for a gram right now lol.

12. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

hahahaha you forgot to add dime and nickel and that other small shit. But who cares lol. I usually only get grams but I want to get like an ounce or something. Hey can you tell me how many grams are in each pound or ounce or half? Thanks.

13. TokeMEup420

TokeMEup420 Member

LOL meet more gangster types. True but funny !!!!!! LOL hahhaaaaa :p

14. 2cesarewild

oz means ounce ^

15. Niggroid

Niggroid Members

I just moved to Bergen county from Costa Rica like 3 weeks ago, so I've been getting from NY cuz I have a couple of friends downtown that hooked me up, but today i got this guy's phone from craigslist (for real) and the fucker was trying to charge $80 for an eight hahaha.

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]