zyprexa?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SpENS93, Jan 29, 2009.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

got it perscribed for anxiety and depression and i see it belongs to the benzo class but it says its an anti psychotic........

any one have any experience with this?

2. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yeah i googled it sounds gay since im not manic, schizophrenic or bipolar im just irratable because of stress and anxiety

4. does2

does2 Member

5. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

Some doctors prescribe it "off label" for GAD...

6. Gormur

Gormur Member

WTF? Why would they give it to you for anxiety and depression? I was on it for a month for schizophrenia and bipolar. The shit makes you sleep all day and gave me some pretty bad depression and delusions..even full on visuals, but not good ones..trust me. It took another month off of it just to recover..with brain zaps, nightmares, and extreme anxiety. I would steer clear of that shit if I were you. I have bipolar, but I'm never touching an anti-psychotic again.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

pill will make you ghey and retarded.. Also a diabetic in no time at all.

8. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was prescribed that stuff once. I took one pill and felt like shit for 24hrs. and never took it again. It definatly has no recreational value.

9. does2

does2 Member

Thanks for the info, guys.
    I hope everyone sees that this is not a pill to take for fun.

10. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

a benzo??? WTF? noooo. its a anti-psychotic used mainly for ppl with alziemers (fuck it i cant spell it) and schitzophrenia. i took one and tripped out, bad. not good. i felt like i was dying. about 9 years ago the doctors would just prescribe it to all kinds of patients to test out the results.

11. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

it says its in the benzodiapine class since benzodiapine is in the chemical name

but thanks for the info i wasnt trying 2 abuse it at all, i was looking for somthing to help with my depression and anxiety a benzo would work good because i already have experience with them and when im on them i feel good and normal

12. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

i was prescribed them for anxiety too. i take just a benzo med now. and it works just fine for me.

13. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

how would i get my dr to switch me over from this shitty shit to a benzo?

14. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

well, you have anxiety? do you get panic attacks? or just anxious? whats your symptoms..... (you can pm them if feel more comfortable)

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

not really anxiety but stress which turns to anger which turns to depression
    makiing family life real hard ill usually just not even talk to my parents or have a halfway decent convorsation with them and when they get on me to do chores n shit i put it off and get real irritable. i usually just isolate myself in my basement playing ps3 and using my laptop

16. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

tell them that you get stressed and that you get irritable and depressed. and you need something to calm you down. and that you researched on the net, and think that a benzo would help you. i have to take mine sometimes cus i will get stressed and start freakin, sometimes become so irritable that im just a major bitch. its probably the med for you. look them all up, dont go with xans though, thats not really what you would need. thats more if you have panic attacks.

klonopin or valium is probably the best choices. but you know yourself better, so i would recommend looking up the meds. then go to the doc

17. does2

does2 Member

Ghost Lyric: Did you go to your doctor and tell them you researched and thought that a benzo was the best idea?

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

xyprexa is a flourinated drug. Your fucking up your dome taking that shit..
    Might as well huff duster if you want to be retarded and under mind control medications..

little known facts that the dust off gas thats so popular for huffing is made from Fluorinated gas.. The government knows exactly what they are doing by selling that shit over the counter.. they are turning people into zombies..
    Also taking fluorinated Anti-psycotic meds and using toothpaste with floride will make the medications work stronger. You just dont know how SICK your getting.!!!

19. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

yeah. i was sick of being put on unnecessary drugs, so i researched, and found what works for me. and told my doctor. and she said, yeah, your right, that would help you.

psych docs look at the books and research it right there and then prescribe. thats scary. i much would rather do my own research and take more than 2 minutes to decide what i need to be on. ya know?

20. does2

does2 Member

I see, I am wondering if my doctor will be as tolerant as yours. I don't want to raise any red flags by going in there and saying a pill by name.
    My mother and I have the same doctor, and my mother gets Xanax... so I am thinking I will have my mom go in there with me and have her suggest a benzo to my doctor.