zonin' out

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Gr@ff!X, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Gr@ff!X

Gr@ff!X Member

yo this my first time postin' on here.
    I've been blazin' for awhile now but I've noticed theres been times where a couple hours lata (afta being sober) I'll be doin things(anything) and sort of zone out and forget where I am. Its strange as fuck. I'm not really worried or nuthin' just wonderin' why this may be happenin so ya lol.

2. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i think that's just the weed working really good... :)

3. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Yeah, that happens... I've been messing up people's names lately and having moments of total space... think I may slow down just a bit.

4. Gr@ff!X

Gr@ff!X Member

heh aight coo. yo btw plytheman what part of mass u from?

5. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Lawrence, where you from?

6. Gr@ff!X

Gr@ff!X Member

walpole bro. dunno how far that is from here lol

7. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

I do that all the time, ill zone out and talk to myself inside my head and also just stare at one direction for a long time.

8. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

ha yeah i know what ^thats about. man red i aint seen u on here in a long while where u been at man?

9. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

where have I been? Not smoking, thats what.

10. randy

randy Member

yes this is normal, means you did it right

happens every night to me, i smoke til time disappears and floats, puts you in trance zoning out, sometimes alot of time goes byand youre like wow its (insert time here) or wow where am i at ?

weee

11. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

my freind's first night stoned he went home, sat on the bed at 8. Looked at the clock again and it was 10. I got really messed up at Coventry and rocked back and forth for about a half hour toatly gone. Can't say I've been that stoned since.

12. Jointman69

my highest time me my gf and my two best friends walked in the woods to toke about 12 noon and passed around a bowl and a bong and we jsut spaced out smokin and chillin and when we walked out of the woods it was like 7

13. angelique

angelique Member

i used to do this all the time. i'd light a cigarette and then some time later i couldn't remember finishing it so i'd run around the house trying to find where i dropped it while freaking out about burning the house down.

14. Jointman69

^ hah ive done that before!!! by the way threadstarter WELCOME TO THE MJ FORUM FAMILY!

15. Twitch

Twitch Member

better than lighting a cig, and forgettin that your holding it. only to remember it when it burns your fingers, then u drop id and usually burn the carpet because its to hot to pick up. I call it the tunnel, because i can only see what is at the end (ie tv, playstation, bird, junebug, snail, whatever).

lol now that i think about it, i seem to live in a tunnel.