Zombies and a baby?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by x.Britty, Nov 20, 2011.

1. x.Britty

x.Britty Guest

I had a rather strange dream last night, well this morning, and I woke up pretty fast from it. Probably due to the fact that my kitten was attacking my feet...
    Anyways, in my dream, or nightmare, everyone I knew, met or seen was there. Like 90% of the people were zombies and the rest of us were trying to escape. We found this huge building and ran inside to bring all the zombies in to follow us. Once the zombies were in the building we all escaped and began to light the building on fire. After that everyone started running away and more zombies were coming out to pick us all off. At the very end of my dream it was just me and my sister, Amanda. In waking life we don't really get along, but in my dream we were running together and found this small office building, like a small mall strip on the street. We ran into one building and locked ourselves in. We decided to hide behind a big office desk and when we got behind it we found a baby. The baby was bundled up and sleeping in a bassinet. Amanda picked up the baby and was holding it while I searched around for a weapon. I approached the only closet door I could find and before I could open it something grabbed my foot from under the door and I woke up to my kitten.

Now I've only been awake for roughly 3 hours and I still feel confused, freaked out, and just all around weirdness... Also another thing to point out, and I find this very strange, is my boyfriend of almost 3 years and our 18 month old daughter was no where in this dream. I don't know if I just "forgot" about them in my dream, or was too frightened to even imagine them in this horrible place.

Anyways thanks in advance

2. Twiz

Twiz Member

I dont know...but it sounds like aawesome book or movie. ! :). Just saying...

3. x.Britty

x.Britty Guest

Haha that's funny because I was totally thinking of making a short story out of it!

4. x.Britty

x.Britty Guest

Anyone else have any ideas?