zippybud?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by stonerman420, Apr 15, 2007.

1. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

has anyone ever heard of this (zippybud.com)? is it a scam? i was told about this website by a friend but i have no idea if its a trustworthy website or theyre just going to steal my identity.

2. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

3. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

Of course it's legit. They're selling illegal drugs on the internet. It's not like the police have any way of tracking you. We got the internet on lockdown.

4. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

^ it is legit. should try doing some reading.

cops are cops. you've got a good chance being busted in person as well as the net. 80% of the people (thats a random figure pulled outta my ass) have great things to say about zippy.

5. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I know it was a numer outta your ass but, from those who I've talked to who have worked with zip, a lot more than 80% have great things. In fact the negative things are very limited

6. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

I worded my response poorly. By "legit", I'm not saying you won't get your stuff. It's not like there aren't people who sell online.

But what I'm trying to say is, if you want your e-mail/IP/home address on a list of a major online dealer who's bound to get caught(The feds are probably already watching it), then be my guest. As long as we're pulling figures out of our asses, I'd say there's a good chance an undercover guy has already ordered off him. RangerDanger had a good quote in the previous thread

"
    The feds have almost unlimited resources.
    And if they "don't care" as some people think, then ask yourself this--why isn't everybody doing it?

People send each other dope all the time via the mail and UPS. But these are private transactions, conducted secretly, not business that advertise internationally (the internet)"

7. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm not 100% sure, but from what I've heard ordering from zippybuds is very complicated, not your normal add to your cart then enter your info. I believe this process removes, or at least severely lessens, the chance of getting caught. I know it requires a Hushmail account to order, but I know there's more to it than that. At the very least, the security of the Hushmail account is going to make it more difficult for authorities to track you down. It would required them to go to court and obtain subpenas, etc., etc., making it a lot more trouble than it's worth.

8. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I'd never buy bud online, I just cant trust it.