Zionist Quotes! =D

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nerdanderthal, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnWu0I6yn1U&index=5&list=PLh6JwyMVbfENpKfTIWj8u7QwSGMc5rYsq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY&index=7&list=PLh6JwyMVbfENpKfTIWj8u7QwSGMc5rYsq

You will lend to the Goyim, and they will not lend to you.

You will rule over many nations, and they will not rule over you.

-Deuteronomy 15:6

2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

You should probably admit you got your shit owned in other threads before you start a new one.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Alrighty then. The blacks were put in their places--lets move on to the Jews. Wonder who will be next? Chinese-lesbian-midget -horseshoe cheaters?

1 person likes this.
  4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

He's actually getting lazier in his posts. Posting you tube videos and a biblical quote is actually a step down from his usual horse shit.

2 people like this.
  5. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

Not Jews, Zionists. I've looked up the quotes, you can source them to actual Israeli magazines and whatnot. I haven't been owned once you weak little liberal populist sycophant lol. Are any of these quotes lies? Can you address actual arguments or do you always go full retard, full ad hominem?

Are you mad because you have a soft face with a weak jaw line and a bad goatee? Why so hostile? Are you a Zionist?

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Zionism is merely one part of the equation, but it's nowhere near the be-all, end-all as far as who is really in control. The role Zionism plays is largely in the complete takeover of the Middle East, which ties in with a much bigger agenda for a standardized, global system of law and government. It's important to not ignore the role Zionism plays in all of this, but also understanding that it's just one "ism" among many.

7. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Haha. The only person coming off angry is you. I'd have to give a rat's ass about your opinion to actually get emotional about it. But you're fun to mock, and it's amusing you don't seem to know what the word "sycophant" means. Can you do me a favor and look it up, and then show me a post I've made that validates your childish and misplaced attempt at insults?
    In any case, I must've hit a nerve considering your overly strong reaction. Maybe you'll ruN away from this thread like you did the one concerning global warming.

PS: try using a profile picture with your fucking mouth closed before taking pot shots at me, you pedantic clown.

Also, women seem to like my face just fine, although obviously I'm devastated you don't.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvPovVpndRs

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Likewise -- especially when they're sitting on it.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.