zimbabwe cleric says uk should invade zimbabwe

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by jonny2mad, Jul 1, 2007.

1. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

2. chester drawers

chester drawers Member

How bezarre is that ? why the heck would anyone invade zimbabwe? Its a piss poor country with very few redeming features and people who have been brainwashed to hate the UK. It would mean more terrorism in Britain. Keep out of it.

I say we should invade Belgium instead. At least they make quality chocolate

3. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Not a good excuse for war imo. :)

4. Neogeo

Neogeo Member

Zimbabwe was a trophy piece of SA.

As soon as the black government took over, it's become just another shithole.

5. chester drawers

chester drawers Member

"Not a good excuse for war imo."

but better than the excuse to go in and bolster up zimbabwes economy.
    I say we go to war with Belgium, Switzerland (good chocolate too) or Brazil (for dating beautiful women)

I say we invade somewhere tough like that. Those zimbabwe sissys will be a pushover, lets go somewhere manly like invading Italy so we can steal their wine. Britain hasnt had a good war since the second world war.
    lets get the tanks out and invade somewhere thats got shitloads of modern tanks too. Poland would be good to invade, cheap vodka

6. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

why would invading zimbabwe mean more terrrorism in the uk Ive never met any one with a good word to say about mugabe, most africans Ive spoken to hate the guy .

7. chester drawers

chester drawers Member

well theres nutters everywhere in Britain. Some idiot somewhere will decide they are freedom fighters

8. dapablo

dapablo redefining

To be honest about the situation I think the country is pretty worthless, just a load of run down farms. The important exportable items of the country are cotton, tobacco, gold, ferroalloys and clothing. No-one has any interest in aquiring control of the place.

That just leaves humanitarian concerns and I think going to war just can't be humanitarian. It stinks but its up to the people who live there, one could ask the CIA or their ilk but thats not good either really is it.

9. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I think war can be humanitarian it depends on the scale if you have a ropey dictator and you shoot him in the head and you get someone better well then thats a good thing with small loss of life .

you could say well why not just shoot bush too and there may be a argument for that too .

I dont think we would need many troops to take out mugabe and there need not be that great a loss of life , I dont think we will do it but I think morally it need not be that wrong a thing to do

10. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Aye the argument of the greater good, sounds cool and I'd nod my head in agreement to every word said, who would argue against the early removal of Hitler with a single bullet none..

the tricky bit is who would you give the power to that enables such a decision, would you want to head that panel, would you want a friend of yours to do it, or perhaps someone you don't know from Adam ? Not easy for me to answer myself.

Once you've opened up Pandoras Box where would you stop, I imagine there are quite a few leaders in the world that a lot of us in the west might find distasteful at least ?

11. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

well the pandoras box is open in that unknown people die because of bad leadership all the time , if mugabe was some poor person eaten by crocodiles trying to flee zimbabwe no one would care about him .

you arent going to get perfect decisions he annoys me slightly,Ive never liked the guy think zimbabwe would be better without him so Id be quite happy to shoot him if I was in a position to do so .

even if I try to kill him or have him killed if his fate is not to be killed I wont be able to do it .
    so there is a element of chance thats outside my control