Zepplin subliminal message

Discussion in 'Music' started by deadhead716, Jun 8, 2005.

1. deadhead716

deadhead716 Member

A friend of mine found a subliminal message in "Stairway to heaven." And no, this is not that stupid albinoblacksheep thing. This is real. Check it out.

Stairway to Heaven

2. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Where's the inquisition when you need em? :rolleyes:

3. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

dude, it's the same "albinoblacksheep" thing, just a different site. *sigh* and please spell zeppelin right when you make a post about them. it gets on my nerves.

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

ah yes, cos i'm sure you'll be listening to zeppelin a year from now. :rolleyes:

5. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

if you listen to it without looking at the words it really doesn't give the same impression, sure you can kind of a hear a 'satan' twice and one of them is supposed to be a 'fake'.
    it's just mainly psychological and the whole paragraph doesn't really make sense..

..even if it was subliminal messaging what the hell is it going to make anyone do?

if anything it'd help increase the numbers of toolshed sales.

6. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

i've always loved zeppelin, dude, i grew up on that stuff. of course i'll be listenin to em a year from now. i'll be listenin to em when i have kids and they'll love zep too. :p

7. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

I don't get it, who are those freaks that discover shit like this???

8. bryanford87

bryanford87 Member

that actually sound more accurate than the one over at albino black sheep

9. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

my dad has the album like on an actual record, yes the big floppy black thing and me and my friends have spun it backwards and allwe ever hear was in that portion but all we could ever make out was 'heres to my sweet satan' and '666'

We even got the little sound recorder thing on windows and sang the lyrics and reversed it and u can hear 666. Try it, its fun if ur waisted and bored

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

haha. That’s hilarious....

But seriously, that’s no "subliminal message"

Its completely liminal, but only because the lyrics make you believe what you may or may not be hearing

and for being a liminal message, maybe even being deliberately created by zeppelin, it is extremely hard to find. Who would even think of playing a cretin section of a cretin song backwards, and then interpret the bits of fragmented speech into what seems to be a song about Satan.

If zeppelin wanted to make a song about Satan they would just come out and do it.

11. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

...probably not a comforting thing to listen to before I go to bed.

12. Eruna

Eruna Member

i dont know about that shit dude....i think that it didnt really even make much sense...and subliminal....wouldnt that mean it affects your subconscience?