Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gravity, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Gravity

Gravity #winning

A must see! If you haven't, do, if you have, please share a thought or two!!!

religion.
    the Federal govt
    $$$...

.. and how we are all being used; controlled by the powers that be. even since the beginning of recorded time...

zeitgeistmovie.com

**Sorry if this is a repost, I did a search and couldn't find anything.**

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There have been quite a few posts about it, actually. I saw most of it after someone I know kept nagging me to watch it. I can't say it covers anything I didn't already know. I have been trying to inform people about all this and more for at least the past five years.

3. phen0m

phen0m Member

gah that movie is FULL of lies. PLEASE look up some of the claims they make yourself instead of just taking their word for it!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to fucking debunk it every time someone posts a thread like this, but if you think it is interesting, do the research yourself and see if it is true. Start with lookin up Horus and see if what you find sounds ANYTHING LIKE JESUS. (hint: no, it does not.)

4. busmama

busmama go away

The problem I have is it starts out with a bunch of lies. There are enough truths to expose the lie that is christianity, why do they have to use blatant untruths? I doubt you can find me anything other than religion, and especially the big three religions, that have caused such suffering, ignorance and persecution on a wide scale. So I don't understand the need for lies.

Other than that there are good points worth looking into, but I just worry that if you lie to me about one thing, you are probably lying about other things.

5. MrFrosty

MrFrosty Banned

Zeitgeist is a little deceiving, but overall.. it gets people to think and look things up for themselves.

6. dudeman99

dudeman99 Member

lolololololol
    hungry, grab a snickers....
    ohhhhhh, wait, your hands are nailed to wood..... my bad

if you are really there, sorry bro, its all in good fun, you understand.
    peace.

7. robonmyguitar

robonmyguitar Banned

overall Zeitgeist was a real convincing movie that involved both lies and truth but its message was to get people to start thinking for themselves and questioning things, therefore its point was proven.

OH YEAH AND SICK FUCKING SNICKERS pic hahaha

8. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

The problem I have is it starts out with a bunch of lies. There are enough truths to expose the lie that is christianity, why do they have to use blatant untruths? I doubt you can find me anything other than religion, and especially the big three religions, that have caused such suffering, ignorance and persecution on a wide scale.

communism

So I don't understand the need for lies.

makes them money

Other than that there are good points worth looking into, but I just worry that if you lie to me about one thing, you are probably lying about other things