Zach Galifianakis - 'Clap if you endorse legalized marijuana'

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by lunarverse, Mar 22, 2011.

1. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Some of us may remember Zach pulling out a joint and smoking it on Bill Maher's tv show. A week and a half ago Zach pulled out some papers while hosting Saturday Night Live. A giant notepad of papers. While dressed in an Annie dress and lip syncing to the classic song 'Always Tomorrow' Zach worked into the monologue his personal support of legalizing cannabis.

Zach had giant notes for the audience and viewers at home to see. Starting out with one liners, followed by the messages, 'Clap if you endorse legalized marijuana', 'I am ashamed of this audience', 'There should have been a lot more clapping', and 'I smoke so much pot sometimes I forget to smoke it.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QnulJMA2FQ&feature=player_embedded#at=373

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i saw that show...zach was hilarious in the opening bit dressed as annie...did you notice how well he did the ballet prance?

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol That dude's a fuckin genius:sifone:

4. lunarverse

lol, I thought that as well when I saw it. He must have practiced. I actually really liked his monologue. It was very different from the usual guests who just plug their current show or movie and then sing or whatever. Zach's was random. It reminded me a lot of some of Andy Kaufman's appearances on Letterman.

5. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

I love him. I get made fun of all the time for it, but I think he's sexy.

6. lunarverse

The funniest part of 'The Hangover' was when that cop called him "Fat Jesus." Other than that the movie stunk.

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I thought The Hangover was fuckin hilarious, mostly because of Zach Galifianakis though.

Also, if you haven't already seen it, watch Due Date:sifone:

8. lunarverse

He was the best part of it.

9. knotdirty

He's the best part of everything he's in. Dinner for Schmucks was pretty awesome.

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

See, I thought The Hangover was pretty surprisingly awesome (aside from the soundtrack), and that his character would've been absolutely terrible performed by most (Will Ferrel and John C Reilly come to mind), but still had a couple annoying parts.

12. knotdirty

I loved the hangover. I anxious to see the second one...I hope they didn't fuck it up like most sequels.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

i did not like this movie..it was way too incredibly awkward. I have trouble watching pretty much anything with Steve Carrell in it because he's so good at playing the awkward character that it makes me feel uncomfortable.

this monologue was funny as hell. I love this dude.

14. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Well, comedy sequels have a better record than most. I mean; Harold & Kumar, Grumpier Old Men, Christmas Vacation, Analyze That..

I definitely see this being more like Meet the Fockers; where it's worse, but the difference is debatable-y ignorable to fans.

15. lunarverse

My old boss said that about 'The Office'. There's some scenes with Steve in them where he makes such an awfully uncomfortable moment or environment that it can almost be hard to watch. There's been a few times I've felt embarrassed just watching.

16. knotdirty

Yeah, there's a few times I've gotten actual anxiety from watching it.