yucky red razor bumps down there...

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by DejaVoo, Dec 1, 2005.

1. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

helo...how the hell can you avoid red razor bumps from shaving..'down there'..well i know u can wax, but isnt there any other easier way with shaving?
    thank you so much! i hate these! its embarassing too...lol.

2. Elle

Elle Senior Member

have you been shaving a while? its normal and common to get bumps when you first begin to shave down there but once you have been consistantly doing it for a while the bumps will go away and it will be smooth. atleast that was my experiance and some others ive known.

3. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I know it sounds gross but I use my hubands shaving cream down there, they have really good skin conditioners in theirs and it helps with the bumps, I know how you feel, I hate those damn things. cutting yourself too... ouch!! It's happend too many times... :) good luck lol
    oh another good tip.. sometimes the razor burn is because your skin is dry and it gets irritated. slather some baby oil down there before and after... that should help ya.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

or condition your hair before you shave it. it conditions the skin and softens that hair. make sure the shower is very hot and your skin doesn't have goosebumps. brand new razors aren't really as good as you'd think, either. they tend to give you more red bumps and razor burn.

5. *josai*

*josai* Member

let it grow, let it grow!!!! ;)

6. MarvlMan

MarvlMan Member

zirh.com

Make sure you rinse the blade in hot water

Make sure you're shaving short hair

Make sure you put lotion on afterwards

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

old school dry white unscented stick of deoderant, right after you shave.