You're all where you want to be.

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Share the Warmth, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Your level of awareness, and comprehension of your world is subject to the infinite power of your will. No one can help you become enlightened if you don't seek it. If you need help, just ask. There are plenty of us around who want to get you high and set your minds free. But no one can force it, it's a process that must never be forced or in any way tense. You must be blissfully curious and always head for the light. Nirvana is there friend, believe it! You can turn any trip around just knowing this stuff. You're only where your attention is.

2. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

very true indeed

3. mushroomdragon

mushroomdragon Member

A child's rhyme stuck in my head. It says that life is but a dream. I've spent so many years in question to find I've known this all along. Pure as we begin. Move by will alone. Leave as we come in. Pure as light return to one. All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come and everything under the sun is in tune and the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

4. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Exactly. We need to stop messing with things and just let it all be more often. These struggles and hardships we force on ourselves don't have to happen when we can learn to release our negativity and hostility instead of holding onto them. Or at least be well aware that these feelings are there and open to the contents of our subconscious mind so we can use that anger for energy if we need it. Some people are so tense and anxious and put off bad vibes and don't even realize it. They could do whatever it is they desire to, if only they let go of the bad feelings, or at least learn to meditate and better understand themselves.

5. mushroomdragon

mushroomdragon Member

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity. Desperate to control and unable to forgive. All you read and wear or see and hear on TV Is a product begging for your fat ass dirty dollar. Moloch demands fresh blood to maintain the appetite of his mechanical heart. What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks! Nightmare of Moloch the loveless! The heavy judger of men! The incomprehensible prison! The crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Whose buildings are judgment! The vast stone of war! Whose mind is pure machinery! Whose blood is running money! Whose love is endless oil and stone! Whose soul is electricity and banks! Whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

6. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

I don't see how that claim in the original post supports your topic title, at all really. Some people truly aren't where they want to be, and some people can't control it. I guess a dead set example could be prison :p

I can personally see the advantages in life staying away from drugs, money would be the first thing. But more realistic reasons, well, you can look inside yourself without the confusion. Personally acid hasn't really brought any deep perspectives out for me (after the use), because I was already like that before I tried it. I've always been a fan of thinking out side of the box, deeply, etc., about whatever topic that sparks my interest personally. Logic, for example. Being able to figure out all the what-ifs for any decision you may make..

Imo it seems like more of a strength being able to figure yourself out without a drug, although sometimes it takes doing drugs to realize you can figure your self without them, or could all along, and it's not for you. But that's my 2 cent.

7. denise-louise

denise-louise Member

nirvana is always already present. you have been taught to think it's elsewhere, elsewhen, elsehow...enlightenment is realising there is nothing to seek. your true nature is effortlessly present - straight, stoned, drunk, sober, happy,sad...those are just suits your true being wears temporarily.