Your worst trips/highs

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by TheLizardQueen, Jan 26, 2006.

1. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

My worst high is probably what someone here would consider nothing. One time, foolishly, I took 4 caffeine pills. Having taken one and 2 at a time in the past, and felt nothing, I thought maybe taking 4 would make me feel something. And well, I did feel something. I was so god damn edgy and hyper, and everything pissed me off. I swear, I thought I was going to transform into the Incredible Hulk or something. Later in the day I was so jittery, it kept me from sleeping. Every little sound that was made echoed in my ears 10 times louder, and small, insignificant things started irritating my senses, which also prevented me from sleeping. The weird thing is, my sleep cycle was messed up for several days after that too.

2. mellow

mellow Eased

Hmmmm this takes me back :D

This one time a couple of friends and I went to a rave where my fav (at the time) DJ team was spinning a mix, It was a week before my final exams so I didn't want to smoke weed (was on a one month break), so instead I drank a whole thermos of black coffee (not to get 'high' but so I could stay up all night and dance), I ended up 'overdosing' on caffiene, I got all tweaked out, pale, I danced and danced and danced all night long without stopping, at one point I got to meet the DJ's, and in my opinion made a fool of myself, my heart rate was through the roof, my speech was impared I was talking nonsense and was going a mile a minute. Then it hit me and I just crashed, I didn't get a good night sleep until a couple nights later.
    Not something I want to experience again, I don't drink caffienated beverages anymore.

Another time (and I'm sure we've all experienced something like this) I sat in my room with nothing to do, so I decided I would attempt deep meditation using cannabis. I smoked a massive bowl from my bong, and rather than achieving the spiritual effects I desired, I ended up really depressed, pinpointing all the negative aspects of my personality and of my life at the time. This was, in its own way useful for self improvement, however for that brief high I felt like I wanted to crawl into a corner and die.

Gah, I'm embarrassed now :&

However in all the years I've been using various substances those were the only 'Bad' high's I've ever experienced. Therefore I consider myself lucky.

3. SeveredNebula223

SeveredNebula223 Member

Most of my trips have been bad lately. The only time I had a good trip was when I took acid for the first time, which was absolutely perfect, and then twice on small amounts of mushies. I was up in washington for mutant fest and ate over a quarter of these super crazy mushrooms and I dont really remember what happened all I rememeber is screaming and crying my head off and my vision was refracting waaay too bad and I couldnt keep up and I felt like I was dying and it made me really sad. I couldnt move or think or anything. Once on acid I thought I wasnt breathing (even though I was) but it just didnt feel like air was getting into my lungs and I almost passed out cuz I thought I was dying. Lately my trips have been weird. Last time I took mushrooms my body felt high but my mind and visual perception seemed normal...."normal", probably cuz Im still alittle loopy from my last acid trip, just one hit man, one hit of some czech dude I was fucking gooooooooone, I saw my buddies fucking sould and he was smiling, but thing is I was also smoking crack at the time (I know.....) and I was in an acid box the whole night, just trapped in my head and mmy friends tried to get me out but I wouldnt come out, that was a few months ago and Im just now starting to come back. Ya know, I havent had a "good" high in a whiiile, seems like forever but its not. My advice, never, EVER mix acid and crack. Actually, just dont do crack! Duuuuuuuurrrrr...........Drugs are bad, m'kay........

4. The Flow

The Flow Member

My worst trip was 30mg scopolamine (from datura). Very complex hallus and extreme paranoia... my sitters had to interupt the trip after 11 hours, because I started to do severe damage to the furniture!

5. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

ive never had a bad trip to tell ya the truth.

6. generic

generic Member

caffeine OD, minor niggles and annoyed feelings on some acid trips, mescaline failed to work second time i did it, uncontrollable urge for more acid on my first trip which could have turned nasty but i found some guy selling liquid so i was alright afterwards, my house got trashed on my 4th time doing MDMA after my party got gatecrashed by some chavs (right at the peak). I got so angry it scared my girlfriend. I was screaming like an animal and lashing out at the people responsible with weapons fists anything. They were drunk vs me on a stim so they obviously didnt stand a chance lol.

7. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

u shulda tried havin sex to help wit the pproblem, cuzz u said u felt the smallest things and i guess well it wuld foretell into a positive...

tive tripped balls on sum shrooms but neva had a bad trip yet

8. neongreen

neongreen Member

it wasnt a bad trip but it wasnt realy a trip at all, i bought a jay but it turned out that the fucker ripped me off and instead of the joint being filled with bud it was filled with tobacco and marijuana leaves i was so pissed that i threw my lamp across the room and almost kicked my cat

9. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

sniffin a minimal amount of cocaine not enough to make me happy but irritated and being around people who are 'irritating'

10. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

The first time I did acid was my worst trip, which calmed down into my best trip.

When acid starts 10 minutes after ingestion and starts like a strong shroom trip and you have never done a strong dose of psychedelics, well you have a special time.

It was a battle to Be.

11. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

srry but umm what are chavs i know that that guy named devvo is one but is it like a word u use in the u.k. or sumthin?

12. Mordiana

Mordiana Member

I never had a real bad trip I think. I never had 'bad visuals', and I never got any paranoida from drugs. I had a shit time tripping twice though:

The first one started off as a strong (dried hawaiians), nice shroom trip. Then my boyfriend passed out (on the same shrooms) and cracked his head open. Those shrooms had a seriously strong body-effect. I collapsed on the floor myself 2 times with short black outs. Didn't hurt myself luckely enough. He was less lucky and had to go to the hospital. We then had to wait for him to get help for 3 hours, in the trip.
    You must be able to imagen its not the BEST trip..

The other one was with shrooms that had gone off a bit. They made me feel sick and I know most people would have just trown up. I have a phobia for that though so I kept them in and felt sick for about 10 hours. The actual mental amd visual effects were nice though. If i felt ok I would ahve loved it.

13. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

not really really bad or anything but i had done some e but needed get to sleep for the next day so decided to take some nitrazepam bou 3/4 way through the trip so i was tryna go asleep and i was just really delerious and had fuck all depth perception like neither dreamin nor in reality was sweating buckets was just really weird and kinda freaked me out

14. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Probably the 3 day voyage from a huge piece of cardboard DOI. teh suck.

15. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Yeah caffeine pills should be illegal. Its crack.

16. iheartpr0n

iheartpr0n Member

I've never had a "bad" trip. I was uncomfortable during one, but in the end I learned a lot.

The uncomfortable trip was on an 1/8 of mushrooms. My boyfriend and I planned to trip on them, but the week before the time we had planned it I was raped. Two days later I thought I was okay, and was having an okay time that night (forced happiness). So, I went ahead and ate 'em. The entire night was spent thinking about the rape, thinking about trying to not think about the rape, my heavy body load, if my boyfriend was thinking about it, and I was just going in circles. It wasn't a bad trip though, because so much good came from it. I realized a lot of things that night. So, good good.

No bad trips over here! Lucky me!

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I think my worst drug moment was when I blew 3 grams of powder in less than 1 hour, then went to this hotel party where people were giving out free E pills, and I took 2, then blew my other gram of powder with some random black dude, then when I went back inside my heart felt like it was going to explode, so this fat girl gave me a bunch of perc 10's to calm down so I chewed them up and swalloed them with shots of vodka, then I finished it off with some beers. I think I was 16 or so at the time, and this was the only moment I ever thought I was gonna die from drugs. And the E made it so much worse lol, especially being surrounded by so many losers

18. 2cesarewild

Yea dude, sounds like an awful experience.

Just picture a skinny bearded fellow with long hair walking down the street downtown on a hot day in july just heaving randomly on the sidewalk as he walks. That was me on the DOI voyage. That was like day #2 or something I forget. It wasn't a 'bad trip' it just sucked.

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

hahaha sounds like all the people who bought "molly" at the dead show in camden,nj walking back over to south street in philly, before the show even started! I never tried doc, is it all tripped out?

20. 2cesarewild

I have never done DOC because after that and one subsequent DOI experience, I was really put off by the whole trip for 24 hours thing. Especially because the visuals suck. It feels like you've taken MAAAAAAAAAAAAD rolls. DOC is supposedly better but I don't take the word of anyone else, especially when they start saying a dirty phen is better than LSD. cough bullshit cough cough.