Your worst sexual experience....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by shadowd_dreamr, Jun 3, 2005.

1. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

I am just curious about everyones worst sexual experience.
    Tell what happened here, and dont feel bad if the post is long.

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

never

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

the last time i was with an ex i completelt lost my erectionm because i was so damn bored.

4. Mega

Mega Member

The first time, honestly. I mean, it was sweet and stuff, but it hurt so damn bad! I was crying and everything. I felt bad for my ex. lol. He ending up kissing me while he shoved it in there really fast. That was pretty bad.

5. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

the one time i had sex with this one guy... i wasn't terribly sexually attracted to him as it was, and then he turned out to be pretty bad anyway, didn't like any kind of oral and didn't finger me or really do any tongue action at all, and his penis was really small, so the sex itself was pretty bad too.... just a bad overall experience, a mistake... i think we were just lacking chemistry and that made it horrible.

6. John221

John221 Senior Member

I guess I could mention one of my old male friends from several years back, he was supposedly "straight," although he never turned me down for sex. He was so damn bad at it though.

I mean, not only was he pathetically sweamish about getting seman on himself, he was terrible at getting his penis to go where he wanted it too, and quite often if he came first (which was most of the time) he used to decide that he'd had enough, and leave me to masturbate on my own.

Oh well, those days are far behind me now.