Your thoughts on Abortion...

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by UFEZG, Jul 2, 2005.

1. UFEZG

UFEZG Member

Give me YOUR opinion and why so.

I believe that Abortion is a choice that should be exercized. No matter how illiegal it's made, it will still be done. It's also good for teens who get pregnant, whether from rape or sex. Even so, it should be the parent's or guardian's descision there as well.

2. "†"»AMBER«

"†"»AMBER« Member

I think abortion is wrong. Because that baby has a purpose in life or it wouldnt even be concieved( i think thats how u spell it):confused: hehe But yeah its wrong and girls who do it should be put in jail for murder because thats killing another person.

3. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i am a man, so i hold no opinion

4. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

A baby wouldn't get aborted if God didn't want it to (if this is it's purpose). The reasons may be beyond your reasoning ability...

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I think the federales should put a bounty on fetuses and pay teenaged girls $1000.00 after getting an abortion. Tax free. And government employees should have a special tax levied upon them to pay for the abortions. And the abortions should be performed in cemetaries on church property, and broadcast on the internet. And the doctors performing the abortions should wear clown suits with big yellow exploding shoes. And the nurses assisting the clown doctors should be made to eat government surplus dairy products and fart loudly.

There are far too many humans on this planet. It's time to thin the herd.

6. "†"»AMBER«

"†"»AMBER« Member

....and yours as well.

7. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Burby, It really surprises me that you would not have an opinion just based on your faith... forget being a man! I know plenty of men who disagree with abortion. It's wrong. And Kharakov... there's no need for you to attack Amber like that just b/c she holds a different opinion. Excuse me while I say, HOW RUDE!

8. "†"»AMBER«

"†"»AMBER« Member

thats really kinda Fucked up.
    Well this lady Margaret Sanger who started Planned Parenthood is a self-admitted racist who is trying and tryed to get rid of the black race. Most Planned parenthoods are in minority commuinties. you can see for yourself at www.blackgenocide.com

9. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

well, im liberal...thats just me...im really glad our Parliment extended the session before summer to pass the Same-Sex Marrige Bill...personally, i dont think a little clump of un-specialized cells is a human...

i dont think you should base opinions and your life on faith, you should base it on God...

thirdly, Amber did attack mothers who abort their embryo's, calling them murderers [it is her opinion, but so was Karhavkov's, and i think he does bring a valid type argument to the discussion]

if God knows the number of hairs on our heads, you would think He would ensure our birth, if we had some purpose on this earth...and if you think about it, they may hold purpose [im going to use the "A Sound Of Thunder" argument] maybe that baby was burried in the ground, which decayed, providing nutrients for the soil, allowing flowers to grow, then some bees come by, and polonate the flowers ad gather nectar to make honey, which is gathered by a beekeeper who makes his livlyhood this way...what if that aby wasnt aborted and didnt help this farmer make his living? [i know this specific example is unrealistic in practice, but the concept remains the same]

10. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Well, by faith don't you think I meant God??
    God says that liberal is vile. God also says that sodomy and man laying with man as he lies with a woman is wrong. God also says that life begins at conception. So if you are looking to God for guidance, I don't see why you would not come to all of these conclusions.

11. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

yes, forget the whole murder aspect for one moment... Is abortion still morally right when the #1 abortion provider in the U.S. is aiming to kill of the entire black community? Here is an article I wrote on this issue:

Evidence suggests genocide in African American community

According to information at www.klannedparenthood.com, almost as many African-American children are aborted as born. A black baby is three times more likely to be murdered in the womb as a white baby. About 13 percent of American women are black, but they account for 35 percent of the country's abortions.

Those mind-baffling statistics raise a few eyebrows. Why are abortions so much more common in the black community than with any other ethnicity?

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in the country. According to www.blackgenocide.org, 78 percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are located in minority communities. The Web site also points out that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist.

The African American race is on the decline, and although it seems as if blacks are being targeted by the organization, Planned Parenthood denies the allegations.

Clenard H. Childress is the pastor of New Calvary Baptist Church in Monclair, N.J. Childress also serves as the regional director of the Life Education and Resource Network's northeast chapter.

"Abortion is the greatest deception that has plagued the black church since Lucifer himself," Childress said.

Find more info at this link http://www.cnsnews.com/SpecialReports/archive/200502/SPE20050207a.html

12. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

cause at this point at my ever evolving faith, i dont believe the OT to be literal...

see, it is still human rights [for the marrige deal]... one group of people do not hold the right to place their belifs on another...two persons under the law should legally be allowed to have the same rights as a man and a woman...the church can refuse to marry the two people, but the church can refuse to marry a man and a woman...religion should have no impact on government,
    Romans 13:2 "Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves."

is not the first commandment to love God with all our hearts, minds, and souls? i have been given not a scripture that tells me, i must hold in my mind the right opinion on abortion, or the right opinion on an issue [which i see clear as day an issue of human rights]...does it make me a bad person to belive so? does it make me unChristain? Will God love me less? only He, Himself knows, and it is to Him, the only being to which it matters [in my eye]

13. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

i dont like the idea of killing a child before it is born... it has a brain and a beating heart... why stop it?? abortion is not a form of birth control...
    i believe some cercomstances allow woman to get an abortion.. but those are extreem.. like getting raped, or getting prgnant while addicted to Coke or Meth..
    thats my two cents.

14. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

maybe the reason the people need all these abortions is because they are below the poverty line? and the government cant be relied upon for financial aid

this raises a whole mess of questions

15. "†"»AMBER«

"†"»AMBER« Member

HAHAH Government.. smovernment they give out more then what they have here So Im sure any other government or whatnot gives out plenty of care thats why we have a mess of food stamps and junk!

16. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Then sorry, dude, I can't take you seriously if you refuse to believe what the Bible says.

Yes but we are supposed to use Biblical discernment. So when the antichrist comes into power under the one world system, are we supposed to bow to him, too? Just b/c something is legal doesn't make it right... if it goes against what God says, then we have to rebel against it. Besides, the gov doesn't say that everyone has to play butt tag even if it were legal. Remember, even though God appointed the authority, they are still just human and make bad decisions sometimes.

Amber was simply agreeing with what God says. Of course, we are not to judge them as people. Amber wasn't singling any one person out. It's only by the grace of God that we are not in a situation to get an abortion ourselves, but still.... calling it like it is according to using Biblical discernment isn't really judging. It's like calling the sky blue or the grass green or God sovereign... because they all are.

17. "†"»AMBER«

"†"»AMBER« Member

AND aborting a baby is rebelling against GOD!

18. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

well there are other options like
    1) adoption
    2) having faith that the Lord will provide for you and your child's needs

19. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

since when can't the gov. be counted on for aid? Puh-lease! I dont know how it is in your country, but definitely in the US!! They are natorious for giving handouts.

20. "†"»AMBER«

"†"»AMBER« Member

HAHA Yeah I VOTE FOR # 2!!!