your thoughts on a { a modren day kit. at nationls }

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by malcontent, Mar 29, 2009.

1. malcontent

malcontent Member

by modren, i mean. { for fuel propane } also teaching a photo class, and a potable tolite with a seat ? is this ok in buss village or can i set it aside from the main group ? i havnt been in awhile , and feeling the need to go home. i also have a small kitchin that can feed a small group, but its run on pro gas, just lloking for your thouhjts on this.

2. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

What are you going to do with the poo in the portable toilet? If you're not going to pack it out, you're going to bury it, right? If that is so, why not just save a step, and shit in a hole?

Oz is a propane kitchen. They do a lot with a range from an old RV, and a small, tight, well organized crew. It was like a pizza bake off last year between them and the Ovens.

Guess you'll need some kind of 12v solar power system for the photo class They're getting cheaper all the time.

3. malcontent

malcontent Member

on the shitter, was going to dig a trench, will be my frist. if its good enough for oz its good enough for me. the photo class will be walking on the land and sharing what i see, and how i wold shot the pic. no big deal, thank you for your thoughts, the solor panel i need a class on them, would love to find out frist hand for someone.