your thoughts affect the world (proof through water)

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by tiki_god7, Oct 21, 2005.

1. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

Dr. Masaru Emoto was born in Japan and is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University and the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. His photographs were first featured in his self-published books Messages from Water 1 and 2. The Hidden Messages in Water was first published in Japan, with over 400,000 copies sold internationally.

What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the study of water is his proof that thoughts and feelings affect physical reality. By producing different focused intentions through written and spoken words and music and literally presenting it to the same water samples, the water appears to "change its expression".

Essentially, Dr. Emoto captured water's 'expressions.' He developed a technique using a very powerful microscope in a very cold room along with high-speed photography, to photograph newly formed crystals of frozen water samples. Not all water samples crystallize however. Water samples from extremely polluted rivers directly seem to express the 'state' the water is in.

Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors.

[​IMG]
    This is water crystal that was exposed to the word 'Compassion'

[​IMG]
    This was exposed the 'You make me sick'

[​IMG]
    This was after exposure to a Mozart symphony

[​IMG]
    'Love and Gratitude'

which leads one to wonder, how much impact do we have on others with our attitude then considering we are mostly water

2. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Maybe - maybe he's right, but it's not 100% convincing. Perhaps there might be too many variables to determine if this is really some mental energy affecting the way the water freezes.........

.....either way, it's clear to me that people's thoughts and attitudes affect each other. If you're around certain people who tend to project negativity, it can be very trying - even physically draining in some cases.
    If you're in company of good, postively oriented people it can be very refreshing and stimulating.
    And I think our own thoughts/feelings/attitudes affect our own physical bodies too in either a positive or negative way.

3. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

actually these are only a few of the pictures from the study, emoto's website has different picture with a different type of word exposure if you check out the website at http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp you'll see pictures of water that has been blessed, one with mother theresa, one iwth the word thank you, one with Hitler, and one with a tibetan sutra

4. katina

katina Member

I' just read a book that said that people emit energy and also take energy from other people or other objects in the nature. I think that it's true. I sometimes feel good when I'm with certain people or I'm in a beautifull place and I feel bad when I'm with some other people