Your Stoned Insight of the Day Thread

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pianoperson60, Apr 21, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

You know those realizations you have, or those bold thoughts you have that feel so incredibly important at the moment, that you may or may not look back on as completley obvious and idiotic statements, but nonetheless:

This thread is for your stoned insight of the day, as the title implies.

Mine:

you know that stoned where you trip out on everything almost like your first time, and you trip out on the idea that theres veins and blood flowing through your whole body, your body is always in motion in so many crazy insane ways! Think about it! And then think about it on more of a moleculare level. Then its even crazier.

Thats just my stoned insight of the day. Enjoy.

Cheers and Love,
    Dylan

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

The planets are just there. Sitting in nothing just there. How far does nothing extend - the void - no end - forever and ever......

3. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I have no idea what you are saying...

But I had a great idea yesterday. A bunch of us stoners should get together in someones house and seal off one room air tight. We will put one vent leading outside for fresh air to get in (so we don't suffocate) and then put a hose that leads to a giant vape. We turn on the giant vape and put like a quarter pound or more of ganj in it and let it heat up. Then it will vaporize the THC into the room and make evryone hella high. It would be so awsome. think it is possible?

4. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

^^ haha, do it to the houses of parliament

5. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Piano i know what your saying, our body is so amazing in many ways its like a 1 giant complex factory, everything doing its part to support your body.

Well this was my stoned realization. Let me first off say that ive always had trouble forming words then saying them correctly, i was never ever a good talker and even had to go to speech school when i was 8. So my stoned realization was that ya just gotta form the sentences in your head before you speak, rather than trying to form them while your actually talking, thats why im the worst talker, because i try to think up of words to use while im talking causing me to studder(sp) or say words that dont fit or just can think up of a right word in a right situation. I know i know its kinda dumb, but im just being honest.

6. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

Dude I thinking about that tonight, and I know exactly what you're saying. Will be awesome.

7. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

yeah if someone grows that weed.. if you're paying it's such a waste.. it'll work though I bet.

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Well yeah someone would grow it. Or everyone would chip in. Or both. It would also be a pain to seal off the area, but it would be an awsome experience.

9. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

that us humans can look and see and communicate, that we developed languages and made buildings. just the way weve discoverd things etc. its crazy to think about when your high!

10. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

how our eyeballs evolved. that's trippy to think about

11. s0ma

s0ma Member

Black holes. I learned about them briefly in physics before I dropped it and what the fuck is going on with them? I think their mass is so big that light can't escape or something, but HOW? I shouldn't have dropped physics. I'd know the answer if I didn't. And we all have weight, even if we're in outer space somewhere (not on a planet) because we're always orbiting around something so we have acceleration due to gravity because we're orbiting. Like, the earth has a weight. It's so crazy.

12. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I did a project on that! It's really long and boring to explain.

13. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I dont believe in evolution, i know they say evolution is "fact" but to me theres no way you can have a fact that happend millions and billions of years.

14. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Although its possible and i do keep an open mind about it, i just dont personally believe in it.

15. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

Everyone is connected, we can connect everyone everywhere to make universal consciousness. Then everything will be how it is supposed to. That's why we need to get everyone on earth high at once, it will save the world

16. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

That's the dumbest fucking reason for not believing in evolution I've ever heard.

17. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

you havent heard many reasons then ;)

18. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

stoner insight: dont open youself up to people, they will bash you and stone you for being and thinking different. isntead keep the shit inside, its hard but just make up a fake little outer shell, blend in - be normal, much easier than being the one who stands out of the crowd, for whatever reasons. :)

19. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

rain man yeah rain man the air has become fresh again and mother nature has been watered ...........:)

20. smashlee

smashlee Member

im always tripped out by apt complexes. bc ok think of how many different lifes are going on in ONE building all day everyday, and how we have NO IDEA what their lifes consist, whether its a soccer mom whos a prostitute, or that dad who seems perfect but beats the shit out of his kids. and like while im living my life so are allllllllllll these people at the saaaaame time. same thing with traffic. in every car somethings going through their head and i have no idea what and i'd probably never be able to guess.

oh im rambling, but my brownies kickin in and im smoking a bowl so sorry. btw ?....if you smoke after youve eaten a brownie...is it a waste?