Your Sexiest Dare You Have Done Or Been Asked To Perform

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nz male, Feb 14, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Has anyone dared you to do something sexually kinky (or similar) you were slightly nervous about doing but did it for a favour / or an experience for a dare yourself?
    Have you ever dared someone to do something sexually themselves?

2. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Daring is too high school for me. I prefer being an adult and doing my own thing that makes me feel comfortable and secure in myself as a human being.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

So if you were at a party & it was only you & 6 or so hot looking woman with you, would you perform a full strip tease or a partial one if they dared you?
    Would you dare them to do something similar in return - partly reveal their breasts etc?

4. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I would not take on any dare which I was uncomfortable in partaking.

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Oh the irony in this post.

And to answer the Op's question, yes and yes.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm attending a party next weekend & I'm the only male who's attending it & if they dare me to bare a bit more than my normal work clothes show of me, ( we are all workmates) then I may just consider it. The party is not at our workplace but at one of their homes. They are all good friends of mine. I may dare them to bare part of themselves as well if they are willing to as my dare for them. I have mentioned it to them recently & they are considering their options.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i haven't seen anyone dare anyone to do anything since elementary school. so if a girl at a party dared me to take off my clothes, i assume it would be the daughter of one of my friends and i would try to avoid being the creepy pedo guy at the party.

8. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

In high school this chick dared me to rub one out while I was driving. She had just given me road head and didn't think I could get myself off, much less while going 70 on the freeway. It was tough to focus but she was fully nude pleasuring herself, so I was able to finish

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I asked a new zealand guy once to fap before he starts an obvious fap thread

10. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

What's next you going to play spin the bottle? If someone wants me to do something for them they can just ask me and I will if I want to. I wasn't interested in silly truth or dare games when I was a kid so I sure is hell would not be now.

11. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I was once dared to walk naked into a bar and buy a drink, which i did.....Doing that also pretty much guaranteed i walked out with a hot bitch who proceeded to fuck me half to death that night....

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm assuming by "hot bitch" you mean "police officer," and that you were fucked half to death with a billy club.

13. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

To some members, every thread is a fap thread.

14. sexyhotmale

sexyhotmale Member

My ex dared me to bone her in the show house in a new housing estate. Needless to say, I didn't need daring twice! It was pretty hot hearing people trying to get into the bathroom you're having sex in and wondering why the doors locked too!!

15. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Fucking hell, you know. If you were that police officer any chance we could meet up please. Damn, you are one stupidly hot bitch. Btw get yourself checked out you gave me an STD

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sorry about that, my billy club really gets around.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

18. GreenGreenGrassofHome

GreenGreenGrassofHome Member

yes, but I was 7. You know, the same age you act.

And as for the "what would you do if 6 hot chicks" blah blah blah...dude GROW UP. The closest you'd get to 6 hot chicks is mustering time at the sheep farm.

19. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Now if you were Justin Bieber you could get 10 million hot chicks, tho i would be worried about the risk of suffocation if all done at the same time.

20. SouthJerseyGuy

SouthJerseyGuy Guest

[​IMG]