Your room/pad

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Zampino, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Zampino

Zampino Member

What does all ya'll rooms look like?

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

thats a good question...where to begin.

Well i have all my guitar equipment, the electric, the acoustic, the amps and the pedels are scattered on the floor. I hung a giant tapastry over my windows. Then i have the computer, tons of posters,a tv, a broken record player. A lamp...a lava lamp, the keyboard, pottery that i have made in ceramics, rugs, cd's...thats about it.

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I go for hobo sheik, anything I can find at the dump that doesn't stink or have lice.

4. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i have a pretty big room. my bed in one corner, then a folded out futon which i sleep on on the other side of the room infront of my tv. stupid huge dressers everywhere, my guitars scattered about, computer, then some trippy stuff on a dresser. about 20 posters, glow in the dark stars, my stereo on the computer desk with a record player. movies books and records scattered around.

5. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

a bed with too many pillows (have wife), two dressers, 3 lamps, 19 glade plug ins, shelves of books, clothes on floor (until wife makes me move them)

6. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

eck my rooms an absolute mess right now..but it always is. theres shit thrown all over the floor and a bed in the middle sorta but its touching a wall..some shelves with some stuffed animals from when i was younger and refuse to throw away...most of my posters i took down already because we're moving in a week.

7. akunasaka24

akunasaka24 Member

My room is bright yellow with a Bob Marley and Jimmy Page poster, grateful dead calendar, and wicker furniture. One of my walls has a palm tree painted on it.

8. snelio37

snelio37 Member

i have my bed in the middle, with my dresser,closet, and mirror in front of it.On my closet is the bohemian rhapsody poster and a medical poster (skeletal system). on the 14 foot wall behind it there's a giant sun tapestry and a little jerry garcia poster. on the wall to the left of the bed there's my nightstand and a led zeppelin flag, plus my 6 foot window with goofy little flower curtains. On the wall to the right of my bed there is a bookcase, above that there is a moon wand and a gold stick with a bunch of red and yellow feathers on it. my computer desk is next to my bookcase. above that there's a little faerie print and the bob marley "4 heads" poster. on the floor there is a ridiculous amount of laundry and other crap.

9. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

my rooms purple hehe

10. stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier Member

well im not back in my barracks, but the giagantic warhouse im staying in with 3 brigdades worth soldiers at the luxurious camp Arifjan here in kuwait, isnt that bad. I managed to snag a whole bunk bed to myself. So i have one duffelbag and my ruck sack at the head of the bottom bunk. On the top bunk i have a pair of DCU's (desert combat uniform) laid out, CD book, CD player, Body Armor, ammo, M4 carbine, 9mm in thigh holster, carton of ciggs, 2 pair of desert combat boots, one pair of PT shoes, on the bottom bunk a sleeping bag layed out, and a pic of my girl :) Pretty drab i know, but ill get back to yall when i get back to the world ( 5 more days) out like a scout, peace!

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

my room has a bed, a night stand, two lamps, some wallflags and a fan, a hamper, a picture frame with a picture in it, a clock, my bedding has suns and moons on it, I have a moon rug and a standing mirror..haha i bet you all are glad to know that now, ay :D

12. squeaky.surrealist

squeaky.surrealist Member

in my bedroom you will find:
    ME, music system, paper, pencils, paints, posters, photographs, chymes, candles/agarbati, beanbag! ,comp,chappals, bed,books,colorfixer,dustbin,pillow:D, random artworks, mirror, perfumes, tubelight,bulb, my fish beanies, a toy auto, loads of wires, matchboxes!,allout[masquitoemat], my bags,my corner! my baby boots[awww], got a very pretty cane lamp which makes a very nice checked shadow when lit, hanging from the wall
    and ohhh ohh i have my names tile on my door and a nimbu wid mirchi[a lemon and green chili...keeps away bad omen]! and a sign which says "boori nazar wale tera mooh kala"[hindi translate: to all those evil eye's may ur face be covered with black polish]!!!
    basicaly a MESS:D

13. dayafterpuberty

dayafterpuberty Member

lets see. i have a mattress on the floor a chair i wrote all over a tv and dresser. Motrocross gear. Guitar, bass and two amps. and an uncoutable amount of banners, pictures, posters, etc....

14. Crimson and Clover

Crimson and Clover Member

my walls are pink with bunches of posters on them. I have a crib, and rocking chair in one corner and some shelves with books on it against the wall beside them. my bed and full lenght mirror is again the other wall. i have two big closets and my tv is between them. and the other wall has my dresser against it

15. Lights

Lights Member

16. Lights

Lights Member

17. Lights

Lights Member

18. Lights

Lights Member

19. Lights

Lights Member

20. Lights

Lights Member