Your Relationship Status

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Apr 27, 2007.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

So what's your relationship status?

I'm single, but crushing...

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I am happily married.

3. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Single...like that ever changes.....so my vote would have to be Relationships? Eat shit and die. Oh but I am happy being single.....I just really hate relationships - they fuck everything up.

4. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

i hate relstionships...but i do believe in true love with your soulmate/twin flame/lover...etc...im all about free love, love for everyone..unless youre a dude..then no way, im a guy, i like to keep it straight..

5. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I'm single and happy... that isn't to say if I met the right woman I wouldn't give a relationship a try but I'm not so desperate I'm willing to screw up my happiness.

6. a few bumps and a bit rough from time to time but who doesn't have that in love or out....

I'm worse then head over heals....
    this man is definitely loved by me... I promised myself after having two failed marriages at the ripe old age of 26 that I wouldn't do it again, and although we have only been together a little over a year and a half I know that if/when he asks I'll say yes =D

7. PoisonedPenny

PoisonedPenny Member

Single and crushing here too. Went on a date with my crush last week though, so things are progressing. Weee...

8. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

very happily in a relationship. In three more days it will be our one year anniversary.

9. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

All you crushing singles should take a bold step instead of torturing yourselves.

Congratulations, happy anniversary!

10. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

HAHA...it takes time, brother.

I don't feel tortured...I feel happy that the process is even happening.

11. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Well good luck and enjoy the journey then! :D

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Single... and planning to stay this way for a while.

13. I am single and, with intervals, I probably will be forever.

14. katyismename

katyismename Member

single and a bit bored with it.

15. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

married. i like it. it suits me.

16. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

I'm married...Divorce is pending.

But, happily living with my boyfriend.

17. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I'm single, and happy fo sho. I enjoy being free to roam as I please. Like others have said, if the right girl showed up I wouldn't turn her down.....but I am having a lot of fun the way it is now.

18. questing400

questing400 Senior Member

Not really surprising.

19. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I'm in a relationship but... I dunno. He's a wonderful guy and he treats me like a princess and all I ever do is try to sabotage everything coz I'm an idiot like that and never know how to let go of the past and instead actually focus on the present and the future and hold on to something that's actually there and real. Uhh.. yeah.

20. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Im in love with my wonderful girlfriend Morphine. Although sometimes I cheat on her with my mistress Heroin :)