Your Pussy Preference!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mudblood, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Mudblood

Mudblood Member

This may sound weird to some people, but I think that I prefer loose pussy instead of tight pussy. When a female has a loose pussy, you can just dig your tongue in there and lick up her pussy lips. Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has the same preference as I do. Tell your preference.

2. mant_its

mant_its Banned

I like them unused as much as possible.

3. i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420 Member

4. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

This poll IS weird. Personally, it doesn't matter to me. How can you tell if she has a tight or loose vagina if you're wearing a condom anyway?

-- Skeeter

5. Green

Green Iconoclastic

They tigheten up after they cum don't they?

6. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

as always it depends....

7. Davino

Davino Member

Holy Christ, are we tHAT naive as people. I like a pussy that P.U.L.S.A.T.E.S.

btw, of course you can tell with a condom...

8. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Just because a girl has had a lot of sex, it doesnt make her loose... vagina size is much like penis size... its just the way you are, the only thing that could alter it is perhas a natural birth

9. parnell

parnell Member

Dead wrong but a fashionable viewpoint - the vagina is elastic - it tightens up if its not been used for a while and after um vigorous use it expands again , all within certain size restrictions of course (if you're born enormous/tiny you stay that way - give or take a little).

10. RetroGroove_Grrl

Do you have a vagina?

I know I do, and I can tell you that while my vagina is elastic whist having sex, it does not stay 'stretched' after sex. it goes back to normal

11. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i dont even know why i'm replying to this idioic thread.. but oh well..here i am
    yes size changes.. i know 1 woman who sorta had a thing for me but i had no interest in at all.. who told me she'd been actively stretching.. since she lost her virginity....(her ass too) she'd use bigger & bigger toys all the time..because she fell for the whole bigger is better thing..& when shed been with a guy that was huge it really hurt..so for years shed stretch herself.. but now after about 15 years of this shes told me shes constantly disatisfied.. & lonely..she can still enjoy herself..with toys..really big ones.. but only abou 2% of guys can she even feel..&.. most guys dont really feel much either..
    shed talk to me fr hours..crying..just wanting to be held..not caring about sex at all cause she just didnt really feel anything..
    sad story.
    but..ok if you want to really know my preffrence..i'd have to simple say.. 1.. one that just fits..like we were made for eachother..& 2 one that belongs to the woman i love

anyone notice that this is the only post this idiots made?

12. parnell

parnell Member

Do you constantly stick parts of your body into vaginas so that you know how big or small they are ?
    I know I do and I can tell you that if you've been having sex with a horse your vagina will not return to it's normal size , I have a very good friend who had a long term bf who was very well hung (this is 6 years ago) and who goes through bouts of depression because of poorly hung guys after. The last person I had sex with had not seen any action in a few months and she ended up bleeding... she was not very big to begin with.

13. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

I would like to tickle your vagina...!?

Sorry I just felt like saying that :D

14. RetroGroove_Grrl

Well I have been out with two very well endowed boys for the past 2 years, seperately of course, and I am still as tight as I was when I lost my virginity

15. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

it varries from girl to girl... I've been with and/or know quite a few girls that stay tight too...

and then others who're as tight as a doorway...

16. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

kegels can help keep a girl tight, apparently

17. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Had this girl never heard of pelvic floor exercises?

No prefrence, been with lasses who were very roomy...but their are other ways to enjoy sex besides just penetration.....

18. Weeble

Weeble Member

Sometimes I like to do that while having sex. It's fun to watch a guy squirm when he realizes that you are doing it intentionally. I have very good muscle control and it is fun to flex while masturbating too.

With me, it stays the same for a little while with regular sex. However, when I didn't have sex in over 6 months, I was sore for a week from sex twice. He wasn't nearly the biggest I've ever had. I think it helps that when I masturbate I don't ever insert anything. I just have fun playing with my clit.

19. oblivion

oblivion Member

my vagina is as it was after losing my viginity 11years ago. in that time ive had lovers of varying penis size, including a huge 9incher. I also now have a 5yr old daughter, whom i gave birth to naturally. But i do my kegals religously everyday and theres no difference in the tightness of my fluffy wuffy.

20. FeelinGroovy

FeelinGroovy opposable thumb

From what my women friends have told me and from what I have experienced with females I would have to agree with soaringeagle and parnell

To tell you the truth I would think a guy would actually be more familiar with the tightness of a girls vagina than the girl, unless she is regularly sticking her fingers in there to be able to tell.

I would say that after a long time of abstinance it would probably tighen up to "regular/normal" size.