Your Opinions or advise

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Dekline, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Dekline

Dekline Guest

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and I'm here because I really don't have anyone else to talk to about this. So here's the story. I am straight,but my wife is bisexual. We have been married for over 5 years. I knew from the start she was bi. She's never been with another woman while we have been together till around a year and a half ago. They were friends and it just led to it. Her friend is also married. Well to make a log story short. My wife's friend has been seeing another woman. My wife doesn't see other. My wife says she's ok because he had a feeling that was going on. She told her friend if she's ever wants to call it off and move on to the other girl that's ok. My wife's friend says its not like that. She tells my wife she loves her and needs her in her life. But we know my wife's friend has at least been kissing this other woman. My wife says she's ok because she understands how her friend is and will just be a little more guarded from now on. I guess my confusion is how can she tell my wife that she loves her ad needs her and say its not like that with this new girl. But my wife's friend has made no secret about kissing or maybe more with this new girl. I've become friends with my wife's friend and husband but I would be happier if my wife had a partner who was also a one woman type of person. I guess I just need some advice because its really bothering me.

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Can your wife find someone else?

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Maby if you could take some pics of your wife and this other woman and post them some where , like a sex forum ,( post a link hear ) this forum would not let you post this kind of pics. Then I would have a better idea of what to do .Sory but I am such a kink .

4. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

There are many levels of love. She may need your wife in her life, but doesn't mean it has to be on a sexual level.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

My smart comments aside , I think your wife and this other lady will work some thing out . Tell them its ok what ever they do .