your mind, beleifs and practices

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by heeh2, Feb 25, 2007.

1. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

agnostic Zen Buddhism would be a proper name for what kind of techniques i employ to observe my surroundings....iv really learned alot from zen techniques and sayings, though i doubt any god like entities concearning buddhism....

its only philosophy....

please take a look

http://www.take-note.com/session00.htm

notice how the website has no pop-ups, advertisements or sales pitches....the website, and i quote is a "Cosmic School of Accelerated Evolution"....and i beleive it....i kinda doubt the cosmic part but after reading for a wile....i started to beleive the accelerated evolution part....i kina felt it in my head...it clicked...and i had to stop and think about what i had just witnessed....in my mind

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

a cosimic joke...nothing more. whatever "teacher" wrote those notes, was coming from a place of ego, there is a condesending tone present in many notes.
    sure there may be somthing there for some minds, but there is somthing everywhere, depending on our perseptive lenses.

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

if your looking for accelerated growth, look into tantric method. tantra is the highest teachings on the planet at this time. it is beyond philosophy...it is method.

behind closed doors every monk from all backgrounds practise tantra, but it is not so openly spoken about, only because it more or less requires a level of understanding that is beyond duality...

4. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

dude, that was pretty cool. what was written was meaningless. the effect of trying to understand every note for 4 pages straight completely quieted my mind. i haven't felt that way since my last mushroom trip. that seemed to be some sort of hypnosis technique. it only works if you try to put your full attention on it without forming opinions.

5. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

ya i know....theirs a really deep meaning in the notes their weather you see it or not, know what i mean?

6. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

thanks for posting it man. don't know if i ever woulda found it on my own.