Your lights please!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by jul, Jun 16, 2012.

1. jul

jul Member

Okay this is a dating problem here! I met a new guy around 27 some weeks ago at the mall (daytime), we had a nice chat and was really sexy and asked my phone...and i just thought "m..okay.." (you know i am in a relationship, i did tell him, it did not seem to bother him)..

okay the problem here is; he did call and we went on a date and he was flirting me constantly from the first moment to the last.

So we had a good time, i left earlier cause i got an unexpected call, he said "sure..go"...okay? okay...

the next time he calls me i got stuck in traffic, could not go out for a date on that day so i told him "okay i shall call you to reschedule"...

A quarrel between me and my current boyfriend happened i did not feel like seeing no one on that week...

so i called him one week afterwards and leave him a short message (phone machine)...guess what? never calls back..!

I just leave it there! after a week i try again...he picks up the phone, he acts like nothing happened, he is warm and flirty and eager to learn my news...

he asks me on a date again and suggest we go at a late party at his friends house on the day that i called him...i could not...he tells me "okay lets do it another day then", i tell him sure i will call you...

late that afternoon he calls me again (despite the fact that i had said that i will call him) and proposes a date on Wednesday evening...i tell him okay but then i remember that on that day i am having a dinner at my parents house, i text him "okay can we do it early on the afternoon, because i can't come later?"..and he does not text back...!

did i overdo it with rescheduling? okay perhaps i did, but i can not tell to my parents "buzz off i am having a date", here i have to make up excuses what to tell my boyfriend... but then again if he is interested in seeing me why doesn't he come even for a little while?

of course i have ditched the issue, but can't see what is the problem...how all of this sounds to you?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

You reschedule to much. Just reading it annoys me.

3. jul

jul Member

luck had not been with me in dating him but then again what was his problem? i did finally settled in a day and despite the fact that i offer him the opportunity to see me he just drops it? what can i say?
    perhaps he was not that interested just faking to be to get me there (LOL)...anyway...i did not want to marry him, just see him, the fact that he just dropped it so easily, has shaken my self-respect (LOL)...well you know what i mean...

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oi Vey, what Rollingstoned said, plus this, despite offering him the opportunity? err and how honoured is he supposed to be?

You are talking about a guy that chatted you up in a mall, so obviously has some game, so very doubtful you are the only girl on his current list

And gave up after weeks of attempts. And you lot wonder wonder why you never get laid, then say things like "Where are the real men at?"

Especially the parents thing, you choose Dinner with the parents for what like the 10,000th time over the Man Candy? You might as well just give up and go bake cookies

5. jul

jul Member

well i did not say that i am the only one, and he was not the only one also, he knew that from the beggining, so i am just saying that this thing leads no where....in the best cases a guy should just take the "offer" and that's it...no wonder also why guys turn up with no dates at all...

they just feel that we have to show up everytime that they call? people have lives...

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Methinks You Fail To Comprehend The Simple Basics Of

Dating A Man...:(.

May I Be So Bold As To Suggest, You May Be A "Closet Lesbian"...:eek:.??

Just A Thought...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

After the second "Reschedule" you would have been moved to the "Don't Bother" list.

8. jul

jul Member

LOL someone loves women here...seriously! please before you are going saying comments, you should learn that i am not insulting a guy's nature, i am just saying that "So what"? the certain guy did quit of his own right to date me, fine, there is no problem...but its quite a high expectation (from where i stand with the idea that he knew that i had obligations) to wait someone to have the hots from the first few times that you meet him in order to throw everything aside and going crazy over seeing you...who does that anyway, with or without boyfriend?

why? i do not understand that, you are not asking him to dig at the backyard, its just a phonecall....the idea is that she must be crazy over you to date her? i do not get it...well anyway...this is the first time that i meet someone that is uninterested/interested in that bizarre way..normally they are more willing (like my current boyfriend) to date me under whatever cirmcustances...bizarre situation..because i can not define it under a category...

if he is interested in going me to bed why doesn't he take even that limited time and space that i offer to move a step forward towards that direction?

if he is not interested why is he calling me back and makes like a puppy full of joy hearing me?

he is totally confusing...

9. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

OK, I meet an interesting woman in a the mall, we strike up a conversation. Numbers are exchanged. I call her, arrange a date. She calls and reschedules, I think, Hmmm maybe this ain't gonna work. Second scheduled date comes up, another phone call, need to reschedule, I'm thinkin now, Why bother, this is going to go nowhere.

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

people that get laid?

ftr...some times, us dudes are ''flirty'' and ''friendly'' for the pussy only...the person attatched to the pussy does not matter and neither does their feelings ,schedules obligations ,boyfriends, girlfriends etc

i know

that was a shocking blunt statement but it happens a lot

not me mind you...i am not like that:)

and you should look at managing your time better and make some room in your ''schedule''

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Sound Like The "Town Tart", How Does Your Boyfriend

Feel About Your "Street Status"...:).??

Cheers Glen.

12. jul

jul Member

see that are you basing this thought on an "assumption?"... an hypothesis i guess...whereas you as guys should base that on actions...example at the first date i was open to his flirt (even though i am not the kind of girl that likes too much flaterry but okay he was doing his best), i let him touch me, we hugged, we felt attraction, there was that "spark" in the air, i also responded to his ways, flirt him with body language and words, let him know that i liked his company, hearing his voice...ect...

then i call him again after he doesn't..

anyway he got discouraged far too early for me...as men you should not get discouraged, perhaps that's why many guys are left with no dates at the end of the day (as I said above)...i know who insists (reading the correct signs of course) gets the girl..

perhaps he wanted sex on the last date and he saw that he could not get it...

m..anyway this rescheduling thing i realize now that it can work as a screening process..whoever is more focused and really likes you stays, whoever is there for having just fun on the date, goes away...probably...so despite that perhaps it worked on my favour (the busy schedule), no it just happened with him all this mess...haha normally i am having space

13. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

How old are you? 16?

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Perhaps it is supposed to go nowhere since you have a boyfriend? Sounds to me like it would be good to discuss this with him, if that does not sound good to you my take is end your relationship with one of the two before go further...

15. jul

jul Member

even though that's not none of your business, i can tell you that he knows that i am not in love with him, i have suggested that we should end it, but he is very reluctant and wants to give it time in case I change my mind...i do not mean to hurt him but he also needs to move on...

use your imagination...

there is nothing to end with the latest because he dropped his own chances...as for my boyfriend i answered above...its a matter of time for him to realize that what i said i really meant it..

16. Asmodean

Sounds like it is up to you to make him realize that. Would not agree cheating is the best way to make it clear you aren't in love with him when he might still love you. And yes, if you did not finish the relationship or let him know what you're up to it is clearly cheating. Hope for him that you care at least a bit about him.

17. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Appears I'm going to have to reschedule any further replies to this thread.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sounds Like He Met The Wrong Girl..:(..My Advice To HIM Would Be.....

Run As Fast As You Can......Then, When You Catch Your Breath......Keep A

Lookout For A Good, Faithful, Careing, Loving, And Honest Woman...:).

Cheers Glen.

19. jul

jul Member

No believe me because i know him and i am living with him and he does not want even to discuss it, if he does not see it in action that i am actually interested in dating another guy, he shall never accept it...i have discussed it, he does not take it seriously (things that this is kind of crisis because due to work and some familly issues i had been in a lot of stress lately)...

if he wants to take this and live with this attitude and he is ready to put up with this, this is his issue not mine...i have stated my case.

As for the latest guy, i understand that he was only there for sex, its better that he let it be, no i am looking more into sharing, but first i have to trust and i do take things slow (something tells me that he understood that in a way...)

by the way that i look at it in order even to be fuck buddies with someone or whatever, there has to be human understanding and respect first of all...if the subject is..."lets meet...and go straight to bed", it does not persuade me. On the other hand i do not know if i can say that because he had an opportunity and he missed...perhaps he thought he would take his candy right away? what can i say, well another experience added to the list....LOL

this is what i also tell him and does not believe me!!! Ahaha...

reschedule? sure let's do it for Monday (dont worry i will have canceled until Sunday LOL)...

come on chill, this is my case here, not yours...i did not understand a guy's behaviour that's all, perhaps boys do not like it when woman are going "i have my schedule, my plans...see you"...but would you like it if a girl came drooling to your door? Am i the only so old-fashioned around here? perhaps...

20. Asmodean

So just break up with the guy. It's that simple. Your stress and dificult times are not excuses to go hit it off with someone else at all. It's only righteous to do so after being clear with your boyfriend when you have made your mind up (yes yes, you think you were clear about it, he doesn't wanna believe it because you did not act upon your conviction so now just leave him for pete's sake). Do you think you are doing your boyfriend a favor? Or has he other benefits to hang along with him...? This is happily not my case indeed but it is the biggsest problem I see in what you are saying in this thread. Not that stupid reschedule shit. Am I the only one who is old fashioned like that in this department? Perhaps... :p