your in a relationship. what makes it special for you

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by veroness, Jul 6, 2008.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

whats some of your favorite things that you do and for each other now that you are together?

2. I_like_apples

I_like_apples Member

3. pixie81

pixie81 Member

You guys are so crazy on this site, I'm going to sound boring, so heres my honesty no matter whether you think it uneventful.

I love my dh and I wouldn't have become the strong person I am without him. I'm not nothing without him, its not about that, its that we are better because of each other.

my husband is my constant, my lover, my companion, my best friend. simple, but true. In a relationship emotionally its about support and kicking you back in to gear when you're being a shit.

Sexually, I love knowing what makes him crazy and vice versa.

Special things we do for each other are pretty subtle especially since we live very busy lives and have 2 young kids.

:)

4. smitty5ca

smitty5ca Member

For me.... it's that me and my girl absolutely love each other. She is my first true love, we can do anything together and it will be fun. But I would have to say our favourite thing to do would be to drive somewhere out in the country and just talk.... or make out;).