your friends and/or parents and/or random peoples responses to you being barefoot

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by bttf101, Jun 9, 2013.

1. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

Post comments about peoples responces to you being barefoot or your reponces to others/friends being barefoot and post your barefoot storys.
    P.S. Bad question, but how do I correctly spell responces?

2. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

iff ou want please tell where you went barefoot when you were 13

3. Antony14

Antony14 Members

It's just the age when I started being barefoot at home. Before that my parents would never let me

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

whenever i'm not sure how to spell a word, i just type it into google and it will usually figure out what i meant and give me the correct spelling.

most places, as far as i can remember.

5. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

Back in the early 2000's, I had a semi-successful Ebay business and made trips to the post office 3 times a week. I didn't have a car, and the PO was not far away, so I always walked there, barefoot. I took the same route every time, and passed the same houses. One of these houses, more often than not, had an old man sitting outside, and we would always say hello to each other. One time, as I was on my way back home, the old man called me over to his fence. Well, first he called out to his wife, "Hey honey! The barefoot guy's back!" I heard her call out, "Tell him I said Hi!" Then he asks me, "You seem to do some pretty good business. We were wondering why you don't use some of that money to buy yourself some shoes." I laughed and said that it was summertime, and that there'd be plenty of time for shoes when it got colder. He smiled, shook my hand, and I was on my way again.

I love that story.