Your free love experience

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by MyDayOff, May 5, 2013.

1. MyDayOff

MyDayOff Banned

Tell a brief story about how you met managed to end up having sex with someone. Under what circumstances you met, whether you were total strangers or not, how long to whole process of courting/flirting took before you got down to business. Why she/he was also attracted to you, how did the crucial moment occur that made it happen, and where did you engage in the act itself? I guess I'd preferably be interested in; either your first or most eventful experience.

I am busy now but will post my own experience in the next number of days

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife & I were total strangers, but the person that introduced us to each other knew us both as well beforehand. It was not a prearranged meeting but just by chance. I then asked her out on a date & that's how it eventually lead to us having sex after we got married.

3. ILoveAngela

ILoveAngela Banned

It's always amazing how much more slower people are to talk about themselves. I haven't had a free love experience yet but may post when I lose my virginity!

4. fuckmehard

fuckmehard Guest

I was in love with my colleague when i was in a stable relationship with my bf tat time (now husband). He gt a real hard dick n we enjoyed every single time. After dinner, we will go to the park nearby and had sex behind bushes. It was damn exciting where sometimes u can hear people doing their strolling near us, and buses, car were all around us. However, the lights were dim and not many people were around the area. So we enjoyed it really well. We did doggie since space is limited. He pulled down my pants, underwear and fucked me right off while touching my breasts. Cant moan thou. I guess tat was the exciting part.

5. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I never have to worry whether she loves me giving love for free.

6. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Sometimes it can be very quick. I see a man I want sexually, we look at each other and I can see he feels the same way. I approach him, or he approaches me, we talk a little, but I direct the talk to sexual things, to try and get an idea if he's worth to have sex with. I tell him what kind of sex I'm interested on and if he feels it'll be good for him, too, it'll only take us the time to get to a proper place for fuck, shower and get on with it. Being a woman, I've never experienced rejection in these situations.

I prefer uncomplicated things, if I have a choice.

7. slapper

slapper Member

women do have a better choice it those situations

8. TitAddict

TitAddict Guest

A woman walked up to me on the street and asked if she could hang out with me. We walked down the block to a relatively secluded area, and I lifted up her skirt and we had sex standing on the sidewalk. That was pretty free.

Another time, I was talking to a woman on the internet, and after about two minutes, she gave me her address, and told me come over and go to the bedroom and just start f-cking her. We did that. Worked for me.

I don't understand why more women don't have that attitude. I wish they did.

9. done-that

done-that Guest

I met a girl in a bar, she had on a top that left nothing to the imagination from any direction or distance, I approached we talked a bit I suggested we leave, she suggested her place. We were fucking within the next 45 minutes or so. We stayed at it off and on for six months, once did it with her adopted sister as well. They were both very uncomplicated girls with a lot of enthusiasm!:)

10. Son of John

Son of John Banned

After my second divorce, I was working for a company that had a "buyer" that come around about every week and he and I would have lunch together and talk. He was always talking about the women he was fucking, which was a big painful for me, since I was not fucking anyone since my divorce.

I asked him if he was going to get married, but he said that was not for him, and that he only wanted the free fucks.

Once he had some naked photos of a lady, which were quite explicit. In one she was leaning over with her big tits in the camera, and in another she was lying back on the bed with her legs spread, showing her very hairy ****! I asked if she was "the one", but he said he should move on. Then he asked me if I was interested, and arranged for me to meet her.

The upshot of it was that he and I were both fucking her, in different nights of the week, for several months, until she and I decided to get married. There were a few times after we got married that he fucked her again, but then he moved on.

11. YoungHippie91

YoungHippie91 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was in a club one night, a little merry, when I walked out of the bathroom and into two smoking hot brunettes making out. I apologised and they dragged onto the dance floor, dancing very close to me and making out in front of me.

Not long after we started dancing they invited me back to their place. I thought they might have been a little drunk like me, but I went back with them and before I knew it they were stripping themselves and me. We fucked for hours... sometimes all three, sometimes just two. I can't think of much we didn't do!

I left the next afternoon after some shower oral. I didn't see them for ages until I met them in a park one night. We had an hour fucking there and now regularly Skype, meet up and share pics!

12. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

We really do. Most times I'm attracted to a man, and I'm very picky when it's about casual sex, I get to have sex with him and the kind of sex I like, using just the direct approach without the need to make small talk and beat around the bushes. And there's nothing special about me. I'm just a normal woman, attractive, but not stunning.

But that's the only good thing about being a woman. If I could be born again and pick the genre, I'd be a man. Even where sex is concerned, you get easier orgasms. Most women need clit stuff to orgasm (like me) and that sucks.

Nature went very wrong when it designed the workings of human females.

13. silk896

silk896 Member

I've never been married, but have had 2 good long relationships - both with women.
    I'm bi but for emotional permanence, I can really only have it with women.
    Anyway, my first relationship was for all intents, full on monogamy. It ended with her passing away: Ovarian cancer. She was the love of my lifetime. My forum name commemorates her.
    My second relationship was more based on mutual need rather than true love, but it was very good while it lasted.
    However there was an understanding that provided we didn't "bring it home" we could have the odd sexual tryst with others. It was understood we would tell each other if it occurred - which it did. She used the facility quite a bit. Me, only twice.
    In my job, I go to lots of industry conferences - mainly at salubrious destinations.
    Conferences are great places to play a bit. It's almost part of the conference expectation for some.
    I had two separate such encounters with totally respectable married men. No strings, no regrets, no follow ups. Just a nice bonk!
    The encounters were almost used just to keep me in practice with hetero sex. (you can get out of practice.
    I told my partner about both encounters. She just thought it was wonderful and that was it.

I think our rational being that a random sexual encounter - the "zipless fuck" did no harm our relationship, possibly refreshing each individual: let's face it, after a good night's sex, you feel really good about yourself and the world.
    However, where emotions are involved: that becomes an affair, and affairs damage any relationship. Which in the end they did. (my partner's)

14. BlueSkyInside

BlueSkyInside Member

I was at a party but did not really know anyone there. I saw a beautiful blonde and went over started to chat with her and found her smart and funny. I was enjoying myself when someone ran into my arm and I spilled my red wine all over her dress. I was horrified but she didn't get to flustered and that really impressed me. We continued to chat for another hour and then I asked her if we could leave and talk in a quieter spot. She said yes, her place. As soon as we got inside her door she starting kissing me and in no time were in her bedroom. We had a great time for a few months and then she broke it off since her boyfriend was coming to town. I told her I was OK with that but she wanted to get serious with him and that was the end. Great gal.

15. dwight78

dwight78 Member

Just imagine how easy it is with women.oh, you have no idea

16. dwight78

dwight78 Member

I've actually talked a girl out of the bus she intended to travel in and took her home and we were at it within 2 hours of ever seeing her. That has got to be my highest point. Things are possible if guys are prepared to take the risk of humiliation. I've approached countless random girls on the street but success rate is very small; that doesn't equate to zero

17. You Can Be Mean

You Can Be Mean Banned

If it was that free, I'd nearly be expecting her to charge for it!
    You lived many men's fantasies
    Not necessarily, as I hope to search for a pure soul. Also, it keeps me on my toes

18. You Can Be Mean

You Can Be Mean Banned

Gee, if I was trying to attract a girl, I wouldn't be doing showing her that I'm an asshole by having no boundaries for other people's privacy... but ironically, it worked for him. Hmmmm, what does that say about you???!

19. You Can Be Mean

You Can Be Mean Banned

Instant erection

20. JoeOlive

JoeOlive Guest

Was at Spring break in Cancun with my boys. We were out at one of the clubs and my buddy who is a chick magnet of course ends up hanging out with this hot mexican chick. She had a hot friend with her so we started chatting as best we could but she barely spoke any english and I was too drunk to remember high school spanish. Anyway she told me she would be back and went off to the bar or whatever. Didn't see her again that night and figured she just did the dip on me, anyway didn't give it a second thought. Next night out at one of the mardi gras party we ended up running into them again. She was trying to bust my balls asking where I went like i dipped out on her. Anyway to make a long story short, not even 5 minutes after meeting up with them, I'm sure orchestrated by my buddy, we are on the bus back to their hotel. We show up at the hotel and there is a third chick hanging out in the hotel which was weird but anyway I end up on the hotel balcony with this chick and we are drinking and i am doing shots off her stomach when she says in broken english, and I kid you not, "Are you going to fuck me, or what?"

So of course i did, however i didn't have a condom like a moron. I was young and dumb and even on spring break I didnt expect to get laid. I go back into the hotel room and my buddy is laying somewhat passed out on one of the beds and earlier on the ride over he told me he had a condom i could use, so I nudge him awake and he tells me he already used it, so I threw caution to the wind and fucked her in the bathroom and then down in the hotel pool at dawn. Woke up in the morning in a bed with 2 chicks sandwiched between me and my friend, a classic night you never forget.

Anyway, I freaked out for the next 6 months worrying about what I may have contracted from this chick until I got a clean bill of health, anyway, moral of the story is always have a condom handy cause you never know when something crazy could happen :)