Your favorite piece of clothing.

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by MiniBix, Jan 25, 2005.

1. MiniBix

MiniBix Member

Yeah! What's your favorite piece of clothing? i belive that everyone has like a sweather/pants/shirt/skirt/socks that they always want to wear, or cant see themself living without.

Here's one of mine, a pair of canadian pants. My best friend from canada made them fore me, and i looove them very very much. and when they break, im making shorts out of them, so they'll always be with me. :D

And since it didnt work to attache them here, i'll just post the links to them. they are small so they wont take long to load.

The pants

Close up

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I love toe socks, but I don't have a favourite pair.

One article of clothing that I love is my first and only piece of patchwork - a skirt I made from the butt pockets of denim pants... it was a bitch to sew together but it looks rather cool and fits me *so* well... I just love having all those pockets on me ;)

3. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

My favorite article of clothing would have to be neacklaces.... i have a billion and never not have one on... if i dont have one on ill feel my neck all day looking for it.... I could run around naked... but im really naked if im not wearing a necklace.

4. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I have a pair of "one of a kind" patchwork shorts. I love em. When I went to denver for NYE with YMSB and Keller I never took em off for the whole tow week trip. They were the only shorts I packed and it was warm enough for me to wear shorts the whole time-even though I think I was the only one that felt that way.

5. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I have an old pair of jeans-about 2 years old, that are faded and holey cuz I wear 'em almost everyday. and my Che Guevarra tee that i stencilled- i'm reconstructing it to make it better. They're my two fave items.

6. MiniBix

MiniBix Member

I feel the same about the necklaces. :D I feel really naked without them! But yeah, jeans are very hard to live without. when those mean cold days come, Jeans are sooooo good. :D

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

my skif sweater!!! I wanted one for so long and when I went to carmel with my grandma last year I was totally shocked when she bought it for me. Each of there sweaters is hand made by a different person- no two are alike. the care tag says ' hand made by teresa in st louis'. it's forest green linen and cotton and has a slit up to the chest area in the middle and is kinda see through and oversized so you wear a tank top underneath. It's so ugly it's cute damn now I want to wear it. here's their website http://www.skifo.com/home.htm

8. MellowPsychedelia

MellowPsychedelia Member

I have a shirt that is supposed to be like a green mock army shirt it didn't have anything on it till I put some patches on there. I have a pink floyd patch, a rage against the machine patch, a Dead Kennedys patch, a phish patch, a beatles patch, jimi hendrix patch, a bob marley patch and a nice green cannabis leaf. I would like to get a bob dylan patch and mayhaps a grateful dead one. Anyway it is my favorite shirt and I may post picture of it in the future.

9. MiniBix

MiniBix Member

What's Dead Kennedy?

10. mtnhighgirl

mtnhighgirl Member

My fave piece of clothing is my orange kurta that my best friend bought for me as a B-day gift. It's comfy, funky and my favourite color.

11. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

dead kennedy is a old punk band :D they totally kick ass!!

my favorite piece of clothing??? probably all of my pretty bras and thongs :D pinks and reds and purples... lacy, frilly, girlie, sexy... i love them all!!

12. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

oh, i have to add that i love my pair, well pairs, of my hemp Eco Dragon sandals :D

13. Fooja

Fooja Member

Currently my favorite piece of clothing is just a pain white button up shirt because they go with so much.

Today at school (I was feeling especially emo so I made myself kinda dark and gave a "dont talk to me" vibe) I wore one of my white button up shirts but this one I have taken a seem ripper and ripped all the seems on the right arm then safety pinned it all back together. Then I wore black dress pants (Dockers) and tucked in half of the shirt in the front and left the other half untucked.

The untucked side I had some fun with a pocket knife so it has some tears. XD

14. alex714

alex714 To the Left

a lot of my scarves and some handbags
    theyd be my favourite. all i need to add are jeans and a tee.

15. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

hmmmmmmmmm..... prolly be my FIRST skirt i ever tye dyed... its ugly as hell, but i love it... and all my necklaces i feel naked if i dont have.. oh and my brown clogs... i love those, and i wear them at all times pretty much!

16. oleandermoonfyre

oleandermoonfyre Member

my blue and green tie-dye piece of gauzy fabric-i tie it around my waist as a wrap! pretty, it helps keep me modeset and cooler in the summer

17. oleandermoonfyre

oleandermoonfyre Member

Oh, and my shirt from Guatemala that's white with blue embroidery.

18. Lady Eala

Lady Eala Member

my rainbow colored dashiki from gypsy rose, put i have to fix it for the third time now. --eala

19. amber

amber Member

hmm... my favorite articles of clothing are probably my petticoat i got from thecalicokids.com, I wear it with everything.. its really great in the winter cuz i weart that, long johns, and another skirt over all that and it keeps me super toasty... also my green che guavera tshirt that i wear inside out, it's such a nice shade of green and actually a flattering shaped tshirt :)

20. hippielaura

hippielaura Member

I love my army looking shoes that I've had since the 8th grade...which was like...umm...7 years ago lol. Also, my jewelry that was given to me by my friends. Its all groovyness.