Your favorite bird says 'hi' from India

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Jan 27, 2005.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Shite Birdy, that's awsome...I'm glad that you finally started travelling...the life on the road is amazing... i'm happy for you (and slightly very jelous). You should do Central America some day, I'll show you around...amazing places here... plus, if you're ever interested in doing South or Central America with anyone in some summer... you can count on me, seriously.

Anyhow, have fun and shit... send me a postcard, or an opium poppey.

2. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

yay congrats on your trip. enjoy!

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Yup, have fun. Don't drink the water.

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

bird doesnt send post cards. trust me.

but bird.. if for some ODD reason you wanna come to the u.s., same thing applies.

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

hey bird I bet you like dots on womens foreheads now
    sexy stuff

6. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

i am so damn jelous

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

LoL clockwork I thought you were this old poster named clockworkorange but then I saw your sexy picture LoL
    the old clockworkorange might still be around, he always had a picture of a skinny feminine guy showing his boobs in a bikini or something LoL....
    but none of that matters now.... or maybe it does, but my ideas on the subject are overated
    more importantly have you ever heard bird play the harmonica or sing in his kermit the frog voice? Its enchanting I admit, LoL.

8. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

om my god..thats so funny i had no idea...there is another chick called AClockworkOrange
    and years ago i was called a clockwork orange or something - i cant remember....
    hehe no wonder when i came on people were like "i know who you are"
    i was all like: "oh they remember me" haha not really, just confused and then thought everyone was paranoid and onto the fact that i am really angelina jolie! haha

never heard bird, wasnt aware of the fact the man has talent!the kermit the frog voice would get me