your drug quest

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by maddhatter, Nov 18, 2007.

1. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

i'm curious to see where and how people started using drugs. starting from the frist drug they took, and the most recent.

mine wasn't really planned for me, but one night my sister and my cousin were driving around town with me, and we just decided to get baked. after that it was at least another month or so before i blazed again. then as i started getting new friends and more money, all of it was being spent on dope.

in the summer time i began to get really curious about psychedelics. i read a whole load on shrooms, lsd, mescaline, and the exotic plants. in about mid-summer i tried morning glory seeds for the first time (approx. 400-500seeds). I've done mg only twice so far, and they're werre my first real experience with any type of psychedelic.

next, i was on a little journey looking for lsd. i asked all my friends if they could find any, and they all told me it's never in our city. so i gave up on that for a while, and one day my dealer offered me some x instead of dope. i've done tabs 9 times in my life, and compared to other things, i think these things are pretty shitty.

well anyway, i finally got my acid a couple weeks ago. on sat night i took 1 hit, then sunday i took another, and then at school i took my last. the three hits cost $45, but i can't complain cause this is the first time they've been in my town for a long time.

so the next week after i took the acid, all my friends were looking for shrooms, and on one night i go get baked with my sister and cousin (the people i first blazed with). my cousin takes out a bag half full of shrooms (prob 1/2oz.) she splits them out among the three of us, and we eat them and just wait. i had to walk back to my friends house, and thats when they started kicking in.

well anyway, just post about your ways of getting psychedelics, i don't care how you managed to shoot up heroin for the first time.

2. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

I don't know man, I understand your curiosity but I have to disagree here -I'd be somewhat curious myself as to see what put someone in the position to start shooting H, lol. It would be an interesting read. But other than that, I'll explain.

I've usually had friends a couple years older than me growing up, when I was in 6th [12 yo] grade a friend of mine in 8th grade [14 yo] was into marijuana. I felt very guilty trying the stuff but I did, didn't really like it too too much, but tried it much later. It was almost peer pressure, because naturally I was against trying shit I knew were drugs, because then I only knew drugs = bad, but since then I've opened my mind to the research and actual negative/positives to certain drugs.

So after about 4-5 years of doing absolutely nothing something sparked my curiosity in trying some alcohol to see what it does, as my parents usually had these big 1-2 gallon things of vodka (40%) under the sink behind cabinent doors. Didn't know what it was to be drunk or any thing that makes one in a state of being 'fucked up', so after drinking literally a cup full I was pretty much wasted. Shit was spinning and I felt pretty good, until I started throwing up all over myself in bed a few hours later. About 2-3 months after that experience it was summer, and ofc. being in highschool I know a lot of people who pretty much get messed up every weekend. (But school was out, so this happened much more frequently). This girl I use to be best friends with tried alcohol with me, and we got pretty into it, I got too into it until psychedelics made me decide to stop.

So it was about a few weeks later after my alcoholic experiences and I researched shit like LSD, as it always caught my curiosity. Tabs go around in my city so I picked up about 4, waited 2 weeks to try and then ate them all. Didn't know what to expect but I handled everything okay as I didn't know about all the negatives before hand (I mean I knew about 'bad trips' but not 'ego death'). I felt the trip was sort of short, and made my post here as I was looking for an area to share my experiences. It definitely was acid, as it was extremely small blotter, I actually think somewhat smaller than 1/4 x 1/4, but it could have been weakened as it sat in my bureau for 2 weeks with no cooling, just tinfoil.

Anyway through use of this forum I heard about RC's, asked around, one man gave me a vendor who was legit, ordered a crap load of 2C-E.. And over the summer I became more open to trying marijuana, so I do that somewhat often now. Last time I did 2C-E was last week.

3. Fangzy_the_Junkie

Fangzy_the_Junkie Member

well, my first drug was weed. i was 13 and id heard someone talking about dimebags at my moms party. i asked her what it was and she said a ten dollar bag of pot. the next day in school i overheard a group of stoners sayin they had to sell their last ten bag, so i put two and two together, nervously approached the group (i was afraid theyd know i was s new to the whole thing) and told them id buy it. The oldest, Dan, said to meet him at Friendly's after school let out. I waited for him at friendly's for half an hour, then asked around and discovered he forgot about it and was playing touch at the park. I went down there all pissy and found him, so he asked one of his friends to fetch his stash for me. He handed me his knife (at the time i didnt know why) and i stared at them stupidly for like 30 seconds before Dan's friend piped up and said "the money?" i was embarrased and was like "right, sorry, im fuckin baked" (which was a total lie, id never smoked before) and the guy got it for me (i found out later it was a nickel bag) pressed it into my hand and said "you better get outta here" he forgot i had his knife so i decided to keep it until i was sure the stuff was real, becuz i didnt know how to tell. (i did return it afterwards).

Of course the asshole that sold it to me didn't seem to think it was important to inform me that the shit was laced with Percocet. After I made my purchase i called up my friend - we'll call her Rene - to tell her where i was and invite her to smoke with me. Rene was an experienced smoker, and was under the impression that i was as well. Now we were at a place called the red bridge, which was a ginormous piece of wood placed just above the water level of the river that runs through the park, and alongside the red shed that contained the controls for operating the dam. But before you can get to this sorry excuse for a bridge, there was a chain-link fence covered in barbed wire, and the only was to get to the bridge was to walk out on the metal pole which provided a base for the fence and extended out over the water (and was also covered halfway in barbed wire) and shimmy your way to the other side of the fence and drop onto the bridge. And of course, the hardest place to reach was the safest location to participate in group anarchy, so that where we went. It took a total of about 2 minutes for both of us to get over the fence the first time around. Now we smoked my entire stash, not knowing it was laced.

At first, we didnt feel anything, and we thought i might've gotten ripped off. Not the case. After approximately 5 minutes we started to feel violently sick, like my entire organ system was going to erupt in a puddle of vomit - but i didnt puke. She told me that she felt awful as well so we decided to split the scene. By the time we stumbled over to the fence we were tripping our asses off, but we were so fucked up we didn't realize we were high. I, personally, thought i was having an unusually vivid dream. It took the two of us almost half an hour to get back over that goddamn fence, partly due to the fact that i was frozen on the pole convinced that i had fallen and was drowning in the river. Once i got over the fence and Rene was making her way over to me, i noticed her struggling at which time i proceded to say: "Here, take my hand, I'll help you. Wait. I dont want to pull you in here with me by mistake. Then we'll both drown. And that would suck."

Once we were both over the fence and i realized i was, in fact, on dry land, we went for an unforgettable walk through the park. A few moments
    into our escapade, i began to hear the sound of tiny woodland creatures singing. When i told Rene how oddly i thought the wildlife was behaving, she
    responded with "Holy shyt, thats Holy Mother Mary and baby Jesus on that rock." Then i offered this as a rebuttle: I hopped on top of the rock and commenced my staged murder of her saintly apparitions to her mock horror.

It was about that time that we two stoners got the munchies and walked downtown to get fucking cheetos. On the way to the liquor store, i witnessed the genocide of a race of purple mutant radioactive whales that had grown legs by a platoon of miniature green radioactive nazi eskimos with muskets over their shoulders who marched up and down the streets in rows of 4 by 5. While this was going on, my friend Rene was running up to every black person she saw and said "What up, nigga?". Rene is an African/Puerto-Rican American. I am a Native/Polish American. And for some reason at that place in time i thought it would be okay for me to do it too, and i almost got my ass whooped, lmfao. I don't recall all of the hallucinations Rene claimed to have seen, but as i remember it there were pink translucent rats dripping out of knots in the bark of every tree we passed, and that fucker Rene at the end of the night somehow got me to believe i had given her a piggy-back ride to another city, and she had to walk me to my apartment that night, because i got lost on my way home. (jst for the record, i smoked WAY more than she did). I almost OD's, and i got scared at parts, but it was worth it. And so ends the saga of the best and most life-altering night of my life.

4. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

I'm still confused as to why he would give you a knife to hold? Lol, but that's an interesting story, but I don't know how a percoset would add them kind of trippy feelings, isn't that a pain killer?

5. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

I've only been doing drugs for about a year, but have tried a couple different ones since then.

Around December of '06 I got high for the first time and had alot of fun. I didn't know anywhere to get drugs back then, but I found out it is really easy to get a dealer (have a ton now.)

Until the summer of '07 the only thing that I had done was get high, but during the middle of the summer a friend and I both took 2g of shrooms. During that summer I had a total of 3 shroom trips. 2 times in my first week ever having them so I thought that was a bit odd.

July '07 I was offered coke and snorted it, It was quite the rush to say the least. I used it more frequently that summer until I decided to quit because I was getting hooked. I still use it a little bit, but I'm not addicted.

September of '07 I was offered some acid by a friend and took it, It was really trippy. I've been thinking of getting some more, but have only tripped out once off of acid so far.

Around the begining of October '07 everyone including me started getting into painkillers and other pills at my school and those are easily obtainable here. It's mainly adderall, oxycotin, pain killers, etc.

At the end of October '07 a week before halloween I started getting into cough syrup to trip out and had loads of fun with that.

And now its November '07 I'm thinking about getting some morning glory seeds, or hawaiin woodrose(?), and some ecstasy.

Well thats about it so, ya, peace.

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

the chronology of it all is sorta fuzzy. but i'll try to keep it as linear as possible.

i went a really long time being the "stoner type" but never having smoked. going to festivals, listening to the music, having stoner friends, stoner ideals, everything. but it just never occured to me. and then i fell in love with a stoner and wondered why i never smoked.

so i did. it took a few times before i did it right, and when i finally did it took a while before i felt it. and i'll always remember the second it hit x]. bahaha. so i became a stoner for a while. i've never been a smoke-every-day type but i was definitely a *Stoner*.

i think the next drug i tried was ecstasy. it was at a festival, on the last day, i think. i was walking by the river and someone said "green shamrocks" and i was like "wtf?" and he was like, "you seriously don't know what i'm talking about??", i had been wearing kandi and raver clothes and dying my hair bright colors for years. i'd known about ecstasy since i was nine. i'd listened to happy hardcore since then. but like with weed, it had just never happened. so on a whim i bought a few pills. i took them and met people who i still love madly years later. i changed COMPLETELY, and never changed back. if i had to choose one drug experience out of my whole life to keep, it would be that first time rolling. i can't describe how profoundly it affected me, and the morning after, on the ride home through the mountains, was the most beautiful of my life.

i continued to roll, pretty often for a while. i still do, but a lot less frequently.

next was salvia, i believe. i did it mostly on my own, and learned a lot. i did it a lot, and guided people through trips. it's changes on me are deep and subtle. not much to say about that.

next was mushrooms. they taught me to see how everything in life is intentionally placed in front of me, everything is connected, and alligned, telling a story. "nothing you can know that isn't known, nothing you can see that isn't shown. there's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be." they showed me myself in a way i had never seen...

i think that my first opiate experiences were in between here somewhere. honestly didn't really affect me that much.

then acid! :D i took acid a few days after moving to california. i ended up at the hare krishna temple. i think that's all i need to say about that.

the next time i took acid was way more intense. i saw how full of shit i was. i let go. i was humbled. i saw the incredibly amazing waves all around me that other people were already a part of, that i resisted because i insisted i was already there... and i saw how far i have to go before i'm really there. but i saw it. and experienced it's realness.

oh, and the adderall. i can't believe i almost forgot x___x!! i got prescribed adderall and... didn't pay any attention to the papers that came with it... but it taught me how much i hide myself from everyone else, and that when i speak my truth, horrible things don't happen like i'd assumed they would. i got a glimpse of my potential and my self-worth, came out of my shell, got rid of a lot of fear and subconscious roadblocks... i always say, it was like i was driving around with mud on the windshield, not knowing how dirty it was. and suddenly, i went through a carwash. and i saw how hard i was making everything...

other than that, i have done a few other things... most recently kratom and morning glories. i'm not sure what their affects have been. hmm.

sorry this is SO long.

7. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I dont think I have ever been on a drug quest, but most likely they have come to me :tongue: In school, my two best friends were two stoners, we just seemed to think alike. They were always trying to show me the wonderful word of Marijuana, but I dont know, I was just happy and not curious about it at the time, especially since they would get high and say I would get higher than them. It was funny, because everybody in school thought of me as a stoner before I had ever smoked and then when I was 16 or 17, I was at a park hanging out with a friend of my cousin and he like everybody else, assumed I smoked and was so chill "you wanna go for a ride?", I didnt think about it and said "yeah", it felt right. I think I didnt get high until the third I smoked and I was like, it just makes me thirsty and I dont understand you people. I am a very social stoner, I never smoke alone or everyday, I dont find any need for it, or miss it or anything, to me it's a sharing experience you do with people. I only once smoked a joint alone and it was because a friend gave it to me, that night my room ended up covered in colorful chalk drawings :)
    On my 18th Bday I did an E and I was at a rave all happy and smiley and glowy and loving and it was beautiful. I feel so connected with everyone and life was so beautiful, I remember that same week. I was walking somewhere at dawn and I though of how everything is just how is supposed to be and it's perfect, E just gave me a different understanding of the world.
    Then I tried coke, I was at my best friends house, with people from school and we were drinking and she's like, let me show you something. Everybody else is pretty straight, so she's like here, do some, any other person, I would have said no, but I love Banana and I was ok, cool. Everybody passed out in the living room from their drunkness, I only did two little bumps and was very ok, I dont dig this. That was on 2004 and only this year, I finally stopped, it's so pointless, I did have lots of fun while on it, sometimes, but really it never really made sense to me and I hated to be doing something I didnt really like for that long. SO many times I said ok, this is the last time.
    Then I did Mushrooms and I also felt more connected to my surroundings, but with nature and life, more than people in their physical sense. The third I did them, was the most beautiful/intense experience I've ever had, I was just crying and kept repeating on and on "there's so much love, it's just so much and it's so beautiful". I really didnt expect to find God while tripping or ever and there I was just crying at how wonderful everything is. It was like suddenly everything made sense.
    Im yet to try acid and I dont know, I keep becoming more curious about so many things.

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I believe your third mushroom trip was more or less
    a deeksha from me to you Aura, if you really want
    to know what I think about that. I am not able to
    perform deeksha as is, but I feel that my body was
    utilized by God in order that you would meet Him,
    or in that case, Her ;)

I was thinking of typing up a post here about my
    adventures, particularly with psychedelics, but I
    feel that it can be summed up very breifly.
    The first time I ate mushrooms, I was 14 and was
    watching t.v. on my moms couch at night time. And
    before I had any visuals or physical sensations, the
    first noticeable effect was that I KNEW everyone on
    t.v., in a more than personal way. I was touching
    their souls and reazlizing "Hey, I have known these
    people all this time! haha"
    The last trip was about 3 weeks ago and I am now 22,
    and I realized, as with every other trip "Hey, I know
    everyone!"
    Because the answer is ONE. We are all one thing and
    we come from one place, we exist in one place, and
    we end up in one place, and the only thing that creates,
    sustains, and destroys this existance is Love.
    Om Tat Sat.
    Namaste family :)

9. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I think so too. I think any other situation that would have happened. Im happy it did :)