Your best homemade piece?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by SliceNDice, Apr 3, 2006.

1. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

What was your best homemade smoking device? What was your true test of bong engineering?

For me it is currently a bookah (bong/hookah) made out of a glass mayonaise jar with lid, a plastic shower hose, and a glass lift bowl. I'm planning on converting a water jug into a bong.

2. MrCharlie

MrCharlie Member

as of yet my best is a clay bong i made
    the only downside was you have to use foil in the bowl cause the clay will burn and tastes like shit
    my vaporizer was really cool too but my dad found it and threw it out

3. dannyandryan

dannyandryan Member

best homemade piece ever... a golf club made into a pipe.. im in the mood to make a monster homemade piece right now.. im definitly considering the steamroller out of a cucumber idea

4. MrCharlie

MrCharlie Member

i just made one out of the sawed off butt of a drumstick and i made another recently out of a curved piece of electrical metal tubing and a doorstop

5. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

I think making one out of those 5 gallon drums of water would be tight, man that would be a HUGGGGGEEEE rip

6. boogans

boogans Member

Do tell.

My homemade stuff is pretty lame, usually. What I'm using currently is a ghetto waterfall gravity bong.

I poked a hole in the bottom/side of a water bottle (shotgun/carb thing). You fill the bottle with water, keeping your finger over the hole. For the bowl, I just use a trumpet mouthpiece. After I pack it, I set it on the lip of the bottle. You light the stuff, let the water out, and let physics do the rest. You're left with a bottle of smoke. Unfortunately, sometimes the bottle fills before the bowl is cashed, so I lose a little weed when I pull out the cherried bowl. I think I'll just use a bigger bottle, or just not pack as much. Bigger bottle, definitely. :p

7. neongreen

neongreen Member

ok where do i begin
    1. i made vaporizer out of a light bulb
    2. a bong made out of a vase and the bowl was a socket for a wrench
    3. and many small portable peices made out of pens, good for when im on the go (easy to make and easy to ditch)

this thread is kind of funny because today i decided to make a wooden peice pipe out of the end of the shaft of a rake, its coming along nice i started an hour ago and ive got it sanded smooth all i need to do is carve out the bowl and drill the hole.

8. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

whooaaaaa

9. MrCharlie

MrCharlie Member

you can take the metal doorstops that are mounted on the wall, the twisted wire ones that make the funny noise when you flick them and make a bowl by taking thick foil from a cut up coke can and cut out a circle with a whole slightly off centerand take the hole and put it on the tip of the large end of the doorstop and twist it down until its fairly deep enough for a bowl, poke some holes in the foil
    it makes a cool looking and effective bowl for any number of kinds of bongs
    also i took the rubber tip on the end and cut off the solid top and slid it up on the doorstop to make an airtight seal

10. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

This is what I want turned into a bong
    [​IMG]>>>>>>>[​IMG]
    A 5-gallon water cooler jug converted into a gargantuan bong. All I need is a shower hose (I already have) and a 5-gallon water cooler jug, but where can I get one?

11. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

oh my god that would be amazing.

this summer, i'm going to buy a big water cooler and put it in the bathtub - it's going to be a bong, gravity bong, and a potential waterbong all at the same time

fucking A i am looking forward to it

12. Exordium

Exordium Member

my crowning moment was turning a big orange road cone into a bong

13. neongreen

neongreen Member

finished my wooden bowl now im working on a 4 foot bong made out of pvc pipe and a fish bowl

14. thecrowing86

thecrowing86 Member

I have this little lightbulb vaporizer, a couple homemade pipes, and crappy bongs/gravity bongs that you can make in like 5 minutes. Oh yeah, I also have a coil doorstopper that i put a filter in. Instant stem for any homemade bong!

15. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

Tonight I actually MADE the 5-gallon water cooler bottle and just smoked out of it. It is unbelievable. It takes a few "loading up" hits to fill the chamber with smoke and a whole bowl worth of these hits to milk up the entire bottle. But after I took a hit trying to clear the chamber, the smoke was still in there as milky as ever, and I breathed in deep. It seemed like no matter how many times I tried to clear the chamber smoke was still in there! The bong was like giving out a never-ending supply of hits from being milked up just once.

16. boogans

boogans Member

I'd be careful with PVC pipe, dude. I've heard that when it heats, it decomposes. And since PVC stands for poly-vinyl chloride, that means that chlorine gas gets released. Which kills you. Which would be a hassle.

It sucks, because it's so like, easy to use...but the dying thing just kind of harshes the buzz a little bit. :(

That. Is amazing.

That's fucking ridiculous.

That'd be fun as hell to pass around...lol

It didn't get heavy, did it? I mean, obviously smoke doesn't weigh that much, but with that much, could you tell?

17. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

The weight of the bong pretty much depends on how many gallons of water you put in it lol but yeah, it was a little heavy compared to other bongs. However it fits perfectly between someone's legs when sitting down, the top of the monster bong fits a mouth perfectly, and it has a handle in case someone wants to smoke out a window. I wouldn't recommend standing up while smoking though, as the bong can knock someone on their ass.

18. MrCharlie

MrCharlie Member

you could make a sweet semi-hookah out of that with some hose

19. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

20. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

*~*Over*The*Stars*~* Member

I made a gravity bong out of one of those :]