Your averige strong ayahuasca (Ayarue.) dosage?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by The Center, Jan 25, 2009.

1. The Center

The Center Member

How many grams of rue and how many grams of Mimosa Hostilis do you use? I am going with this mix, as I believe this is the caracteristincs of the plant souls I need, not normal Vine and chaliponga, I need a more harsh spirit. I want to know your normal strong dosage. I want a strong brew btw.

I am going to brew up 20 dosages, and for my first trip or two I'll use half a dosage, and then for the rest I'll use full dosages, so don't be afraid to say your strong brews.

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

interesting. i curious why you feel this way? very curious....
    if its these plants you really feel drawn to then their the ones you should probably work with.

3. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Crazy man. I think like you sometimes. My personal recipe is 3g of rue and 28g mimosa, powdered in a coffee grinder. A solution of 1cup lemon juice, 2cups distilled water is used to cook the plants. The plant powdered is simmered in a shallow solution (enough to cover the powder) for 20 min intervals 3x using fresh soution each time. After each boil the solution is filtered through a metal screen baking strainer and the plant matter is returned to the pot to be recooked in fresh solution using just enough to cover the plant matter. The 3 boils are gathered together and restrained to remove excess sediment from the potion. The potion is then stored in a ziplock bag in the freezer until ready for use. Remember to always skip the meal before partaking of 'la purga' or you will risk losing the valuable alkaloids in undigested food and premature vomiting.

4. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

For the traditional aya I like to go 35-50g b.caapi with 1-2oz of chaliponga or 2oz p.viridis using the same method of cooking as above. Except the leaves are powdered in a blender, its quicker! I would like to use a caapi, viridis, psilocybin mix someday.

5. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Damn dude, 28 gs of Mimosa? Isn't that a lot? How strong do you think a 10 g brew (also with 56 g of P. viridis, but there is reason to believe it's not very potent) would be?

6. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

ayahuasca...is that DMT?

like if I did what ancient powers suggested, I'd make DMT, right?

lol sorry...total noob here.

What about phalaris (like grass)? Seems too easy, but idk.

thanks!

7. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Ayahuasca CONTAINS DMT, but it isn't DMT.
    There are plenty of recipes for extracting DMT if you want it for smoking though.

8. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

Yeah that's what I meant. Like I can't grow DMT lol

but I can extract it from that plant...sweet. thanks.

i'll look up some recipes then.