Your advice to younger dudes

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jiggy Jay, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Jiggy Jay

Jiggy Jay Member

Topic title should be: Your advice to your younger selfs

Hey everyone just wanted to show i could make a good contribution as a new member so I taught why not start a treat younger adults might benefit from, right?.
    That's why I taught of the following thing:

If you might wish your parents would have educated you in the area of relationships more, what advice would you give to your younger selfs?

Mine is pretty simple but i figured it might be a nice and funny thing to start of with ( you know, breaking the ice )

My advice to younger adults (male):

It happened to me a few years ago but i will always remember it clearly, lol the pain!

Guy`s if your girlfriend or boy friend ( witch ever is fine with me ) wants you to maintain the bush or just trim the whole garden do not ever use a shaving machine, ever! Be smart and use a razor after the whole thing has been done you can use em to maintain but keep in mind it might still hurt like hell lol. also if you never trimmed and it's long do not just let it flow in the shower sink or something.. someone has to clean that up if you get what it mean....

so do you have advice you can give to your younger self? or maybe even benefit other younger adults so they do not have the need to ask to whom ever.

Edit: i do appologize for my english im from holland and education in english wassnt super when i grew up :s ( if some grammer needs to be corrected please pm me) and also a note to the mods please change Your advice to younger dudes to Your advice to your younger selfs :s

2. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

i'd say try to hook up with as many of the opposite sex as possible.

now and back then.

be brave.