Younger females do you like older males

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by piercedpa, Jan 21, 2011.

1. piercedpa

piercedpa Guest

Not sure if there is already a thread for this but here goes. I recently have noticed younger women and of course started to wonder if any females look at older guys the same way

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

most young girls think us old guys are creepy when we ''check them out''....

....i find that paying their rent works well to get them to be more 'friendly'

3. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

girls rarly if ever fuck guys their own age

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I noticed around the age of 18 that older men were starting to check me out. It creeped me the fuck out, to be honest. I'm 26 now and it still freaks me out but I'm used to it now. It just doesn't make sense to me that men old enough to have daughters my age would look at me and see pure sex when they wouldn't want older men looking at their daughters that way.

5. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

This thread reminds me of the end of Requiem for a Dream for some reason.

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well,look--men never get old enough to not appreciate fine femininity. It's just the way of biology. The thing is--is to glance and not make women feel like we're creepy. A glance is enough for our purposes,but I agree--some men are not very cool about it. I feel sorry for young girls just starting to mature when men let their imaginations get carried away and for some reason think that girls are comfortable with long,lingering looks. It shouldn't be done , but it will continue.

7. MissBHave

MissBHave insert clever phrase here

im not sure i qualify as younger but when i was i was totally into older guys
    now as i get older the younger guys are hot but i would never try to have a relationship with one (no offense)
    i'm looking at guys maybe within a 5 year older range right now

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

exactly. it doesn't matter the age, if men sit there and ogle a woman they're going to look like a creep. I don't know where men get the idea that women actually like being obviously looked up and down. women are like the sun - you can only glance at them for a split second and then you have to look away.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Then how are men supposed to approach women they're attracted to and begin talking to them?

Sounds to me like you believe all women should wear burkas.

If your dad "just glanced" at your mom, you wouldn't be here.

10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Like Cleavage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbsmbCWUNEE"]YouTube - Seinfeld - George Looks at Cleavage

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

quite true.

because you're not their daughter...

probably because of this guy:
    [​IMG]

12. Heather090702

Heather090702 Guest

I was creeped out when I was younger. I don't know if I still qualify as young, but I am 31 now. I don't recall his name, but he is on this board and is 66 and I found him very attractive. I can definitely find older men attractive and would absolutely consider sex with some of them.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't think all women should wear burkas, I think women should be able to wear what they want without fear that they'll be eye raped by a man.

there is a huge difference between being approached by a guy that decided, by respectfully glancing at me and maybe resting his eyes on my face for a minute, that I'm attractive and guys that simply leer at girls and look them up and down despite the fact that it obviously makes them uncomfortable.

When nice guys approach me they generally look me in the eye. when creepy old guys look me up and down they generally have no intention of approaching me, they just want to stare me down and make me feel like a piece of meat.

Its a matter of respect. I doubt my dad leered at my mom and made her feel uncomfortable. I doubt i would be here if that was his approach.

14. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Here's a tip for all the (older) guys who may be reading this thread...

"Go out and get yourself some big black frames, with the glass so dark they won't even know your name."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVGo8TLp40A"]YouTube - ZZ Top - Cheap Sunglasses

15. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Simple; stare them back down.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

that only encourages them lol

17. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

To do what?

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

to stare harder, to think that i'm staring back because i'm interested

19. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

You mean they keep staring at your private parts even though you are obviously looking them in the eye? Strange...

Edit: Who gives a damn if they think you're interested?

20. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

middle finger.