Young men and women out there. Look into the ROTC

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by U.S. Army Retired, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U.S. Army Retired

U.S. Army Retired Banned

To the young men and women of this board and out there in America, I urge you to look into this program. This is a fine institution of training you for your future and a good program at learning self dicipline which the youth of today lacks. Get ahead of the others. Joining the ROTC will help structure your lives as it has done for countless others offering benefits such as a college education and serving your countrys military. Later you will use the skills that you learned in the civilian life that will lead to ultimate success. This is a great opportunity not to pass up.

(outside link removed by webmaster!)

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Yes, and when you visit the ROTC, be sure to PROTEST their activities on College campuses, just like we did in the 1960s!

If you join ROTC, you will end up in an ENDLESS WAR, dying so the rich elite can get richer by stealing the resources of POOR COUNTRIES.

You are not PROTECTING US from anything by joining the military. That is a BIG LIE.

There is no world war going on, only the GREEDY IMPERIALISTS using naive young folks as cannon fodder so they can grab as much of the world's resources for their shareholders to profit from.

In no way should you ever consider being a soldier, and people like our US army retired here are nothing more than SHILLS FOR THE PENTAGON, spreading their propaganda.

How much you being paid Mr. Recruiter to post on this site?

3. Elijah

Elijah Member

it's just too damned bad these days most likely an enlistee will end up getting hurt or killed before they even get a chance to use that GI Bill or help paying for college. here's what i think, i think if a young man or woman ends up fighting in a war and gets killed. the military should atleast have to pay for all of the funeral costs. civilian success huh? that's odd, because most people i know who have been in the military aren't anymore successful than your average civilian is.

4. U.S. Army Retired

U.S. Army Retired Banned

Skip,that is just your opinion but not of the others. Let them have their say by looking at the link. You have people who signed up for generations til this day who are fighting and sacrificing FOR YOU and your freedom of speech, the first ammendment. Censorship of my post by taking the link of (I just censored the US Gov't. - EAT SHIT!) is a slap in the face of the constitution of which these men and women are defending. I say let them have their discussion of the ROTC program and the great benefits of it.:cheers2:

5. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

LMAO . The skills I learned in the service. Door gunner in a helecopter. Big demand for that. I say stay away. You don't have to go into the service any more.

Peace

6. silverhippy

So I agree with you on something, yes protest them. We did.

Peace

7. U.S. Army Retired

U.S. Army Retired Banned

I call it communist sympathizing and Anti-American. Anyway that is what these fine youg men and women are dying for. So you can protest your freedom of expression. Do you appreciate the troops for what they have taken an OATH to? I hope you didn't take that oath and then turn around and spit on the flag and soldiers.

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~klio/re/armyoath.htm

8. Elijah

Elijah Member

what freedoms are they defending exactly? the freedom to pay five bucks for a gallon of gas? freedom to shell a foreign country based off of faulty intelligence and outright lies? it's a good thing not everyone who has been in the military is as brainwashed as you are. a friend of mine was over in iraq awhile back, even he has admitted that nobody's freedoms are being defended. he told me that nearly everyone he served over there with inj Iraq have come to conclude that we're wasting both resources and money by being over there. seriously, how much are they paying you to come on to this website and disseminate prowar propaganda?

9. enk

enk Member

Im 20 years old and live in Australia.
    I have a strong desire to join the army.
    My only desire is to be of service to the people of earth. I want to devote all of my strength, time and energy to being all that I can be, even if that means being cannonfodder. My ultimate dream is to be a plumber, to help poor nations.

Or am I just naive and young in thinking of these things. Am I just part of the problem...

10. U.S. Army Retired

U.S. Army Retired Banned

Well would you be happy to get the price of gas lowered we just go in and take over Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Venezuala to satisfy you? That is the only way to take conrtrol and lower the prices. We have the might to do it. Is that what you want because the prices arent going to get any lower.

11. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Where's "guy" an his infamous " why don't you go join up" line.

No one seems to have a problem with his recruiting.

Is it because he does it for free ?

12. Elijah

Elijah Member

i don't know if australians have anything like the peace corps. but that sort of outlet would be a better one to do if you want to go to poor countries and help the less fortunate.

13. Elijah

Elijah Member

sure, we might as well. seeing as how we and those backing us pretty much have taken over iraq and afghanistan.

14. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

Allow me to drop a stink bomb to clear the air in here.

I just posted this in another thread, but it seems to fit in here as well.

Meet an ex Pentagon lawyer: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=William_Haynes_II

And then ask yourself, you young people..."Do you want to die for this man's sake?"

x

15. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

The whole idea is silly, if not dam right stupid. This fuking troll would'nt sign up for service if he had too, just another coward, silverspoon who never spent a day in service to anything but Exxon, selling utter bullshit.

16. Lobo

Lobo Member

I happen to think that when US Citizens protest immoral acts committed by the people elected to govern them, they are acting in a manner which is extremely pro-American. You might try reading the Constitution.

17. silverhippy

What ? I was drafted. I fought a war that was hell. Did you ? Spit on the flag ? A symbol. Never. I did my time in Vietnam and I don't want any young people to have to fight a war like that again. Communist ? Yes I support the troops. But they joined up.nobody made them. I support them but I don't understand them. If we were fighting the right war then hell I might want to get back in it. They are not fighting for our freedom much like I was not fighting for our freedom.

Peace

18. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Shit, that dude "U.S. Army Retired " doen't have to worry about violating oaths, he never took em and never will, he's a fuking chicken hawk, just like Bush and his merry band of draft dodging cowards. I goddam gaurantee ya if that silverspoon spent a day in a combat zone, he'd never talk the shit he's talking.

19. skip

Exactly what I thought you'd say.

And here is my prepared answer...

Let the ARMY ROTC advertising department PAY for a permanent banner on this site if they need to come here to recruit our drug using hippie friends for their endless imperialist wars, instead of recruiting lame robots posting up approved propaganda.

That is how you can protect OUR FREE SPEECH, not by coming here and expecting to get a FREE AD for the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX which earns BILLIONS of OUR DOLLARS every minute of the day.

No, no FREE RIDE for the military. Want to advertise, want to recruit, want to PROVE THAT YOU'RE REALLY PROTECTING OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, then PAY FOR IT, just like all other advertisers. I'm sure their TRILLION dollar budget can handle an ad like that.

That is how it's done in the capitalist system that you're defending from poor people halfway around the world with no real weapons. You're supposed to PAY for what you get. Didn't anyone teach you that?

I see you didn't answer my question, so I'll ask it again.

HOW MUCH ARE YOU BEING PAID TO POST UP PROPAGANDA HERE?

Answer or you have no right to be here.

20. skip

So you admit he's recruiting. You too? How much are you being paid to be here?

You know the US also recruits known terrorists and pays them regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.