Young guys... older women?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by raul7, Apr 19, 2007.

1. raul7

raul7 Member

Mainly aimed at the more 'mature' females on the boards :)

I'm an 18 year old guy (19 next month) and for about the past month, haven't thought about a chick my age. I know I've always liked older women than myself, but lately it's almost become an obsession, I haven't even thought of a girl my age in a wee while, which is kinda scary.

The idea of an older 'corporate' looking women, grabbing me by the nuts in public with lots of people around, taking me back to somewhere a bit more secluded, and fucking my brains out is just pretty amazing to me. It would be great with a 19 year old chick too, but wow, the idea doesn't come anywhere close to being in the same situation with a 28yr old +.

I know I'm not the only guy who like's older women/MILF's, but umm, ladies out there that are a bit more mature, do any of you actually PREFER younger guys? Most women prefer older guys so I thought hey, may as well actually test the theory out somewhere. The idea of being an older women's toyboy is just massive for me, huge.

Other than just liking younger guys, would you actually be seen in public with them too?

Just wondering :)

2. ss26

ss26 Member

i like older women too!

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Within a five year range.... (for younger) yes, if the guy is mature enough. Many aren't but some are.

4. raul7

raul7 Member

Only 5 years?

*sob*

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

No, not for me. I need someone who has at least the same accomplishments I do, makes around the same, has more life experience than me. I get confused a lot and find that gus with less experience than me drag me further down into that confusion instead of alieviating some of it for me. I have issues though and am sure most girls are more open minded than I am.

6. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

I like younger guys....very much...

Even a 20 year gap wouldnt bother me...

But as for living with them (or any man) i
    would have to say NO...

as lover.....oh yeah!!!

:)

The reason? 19 year old man...sexually peaking as
    is a woman in her 40s...

I know it sounds ridiculous...but that is how it is!!!

When I am a little older I intend to live on my own and
    have gentlemen callers...all younger....

..and I shall take them in ALPHABETICAL order..

lol

7. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Younger guys were a lot of fun to play with ;)

No offense meant...

If I got divorced I would date younger guys because I would be seeking out purely physical pleasure and younger guys are so willing and "up" to the task...;)

8. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

You ROCK! There is one BIG advantage to older women: they are not booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing and self-absorbed like the young 'uns.

P.S. I've been with someone 18 years older than me. I was 29, she was 47. It turned out to be only a one-night stand, though.

9. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

hahaha....

that is one reason I like younger men....

e n t h u s i a s t i c.....

thanks darling....

you probably rock yourself!!

10. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

I do (narcissistic note). Place me under "T" --- I'm all yours.

11. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

i'm 25 and my hubby is 35 i've always dated older guys except when i was a teenager

12. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Younger women are anything but boring sweetie...

13. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Sometimes age really is just a number though- really may statistically be more immature younger guys or most self-absorbed younger females, but that doesn't mean everyone falls into those ranges....

14. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

It's not really the maturity and level of thinking for me it's more I need someone who has the life experience I had. I feel emensely jaded if i am dating someone who doesn't have career troubles, has never been in a serious relationship and isn't aware at how complex life can be. I have yet to meet someone even in their 20's who I feel understands me and my problems and what I like. I also like to be swept of my feet and not very many guys in their 20's know how to do that. But then again I have dated guys in their 30's and 40's who have no idea what I want or how to make me happy.

15. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Reeeeeeeeally...Then what's with the dressing up and going home alone routine? And, you should know, they should pass legislation banning young women from talking about celebrities! There happens to be more to life than the fucking greasers!!!

16. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Bella, please don't confirm the stereotype of young women...there is more to life than you. Why don't you say something about how YOU are able to satisfy men's desires and needs...How do YOU sweep them off their feet, huh?

Shatter the stereotype of self-absorption in young girls that I see, right away! I DO NOT wish to be so jaded and bitter towards you guys!!!

17. crazy daisey

crazy daisey Member

there is a 13 year age gap between me and my man. he is 23 and im37. we have good love, great sex and a brilliant relationship. we just work together fine and fancy each other to death. im very young hearted and he is old in mind so we meat in the middle.

i have had two marrages with guys the same age and they ended. i know this one wont we have a special click

18. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I prefer to date men older than me. I've fallen in love with a younger guy who has no real life experience and has never really been in a relationship...it's frustrating because he doesn't know what he wants in his life and doesn't know how to react to women (only girls, it seems)...

HOWEVER, this particular younger male has been the best lover I've ever had...so...I'd say, younger men are better lovers...but older men are better boyfriends/husbands.

19. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Good grief...I've tried sweeping guys off their feet only to have it blow up in my face...I've been trying to please my partners/lovers only to have them get "bored" of me trying.

I don't blame Bella for wanting a man to do it...I wish a man would do it for me once in awhile.

20. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

hahaha....nice....

What is your star sign....maybe it would
    get you further up the list, especially if
    you are an ARIES lol ...

:)