Young Family Searching For Farm

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by lovenlight, Apr 14, 2015.

1. lovenlight

lovenlight Members

Were about to have baby #3 and would really appreciate a place to park our motorhome where we can let our toddlers run free safely and raise food and animals. We are in Northern California now but are open to just about anywhere we can afford to drive to. We have much love and light to offer our tribe. We are very blessed with such sweet boys that are a great help in many ways, they badly need the room to thrive, they are outgrowing this house on wheels quickly.

* Sending this message with much conviction it will find you*

2. Reeffermamma

Reeffermamma Members

Hi there my little family is in the same situation except we're in Texas trying to make our way to norther cali. My fiancé and i and our now 4 months old son. If you know anyone who could help us with housing or even a camp would be fine i just want the little one safe :)

3. Laci

Laci Members

I would strongly suggest Eugene, Oregon. It's the hippie capitol of the US and I'm sure there'd be someone willing to share some land :)

4. zz3

zz3 Members

HI.
    If you are still looking for a place for your family contact me. I have a great place for a family like yours. We may work out something that would benefit us all. This is not a commercial deal just an older small farmer that needs a family in return for a permanent home place and co-manager.
    Peace and Love.
    Thank you, zz3