You & Your Partners First Date

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by nz male, Jul 11, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Where did you take your present partner to on your first date?
    Did you kiss them on your first date?
    Other memories of things you did on your first date.

2. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

We never really had a first date.
    We just became friends and we would hang out and go pretty places like in the forest, see the mountains, go to the river, play in streams then we just ended up dating.

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

We're in a long distance, online relationship at the moment so we have yet to experience our first date in a physical sense. However, we have movie date nights where we sync up the movie of our choice and watch it while chatting on Skype and imagining we're sitting right next to each other. So that was our first "date" so far, lol.

4. Death

Death Grim Reaper

my wife came to a party I was throwing one night, and she never left. the first "date" would have been.... uummmmmmmm....

hold on let me think/...

god i'm in so much trouble. I have to ask her.. I can't not.

5. Death

Death Grim Reaper

that's very resourceful...

so is the movie being streamed over the same connection as your skype call? If so, I envy you.. My 20Mbps connection would struggle with that

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Oh no, we don't share the same streamed movie data online. I usually just torrent the movies we're going to watch unless I can't do that in time, or the movie isn't available somehow(in which case I'd resort to watching it online), while she usually watches hers on a streaming movie site. What we do is to set the movie so that we can press the "Play" button at the same time. One of us would say "play" and we'd both start the movie at the same time.

One time I had to watch a movie online, and I'll tell you my connection isn't fast either. So what I did was to allow the movie to load beforehand by just having it paused at the very beginning of it for like a few hours, while chatting with her on Skype(but just via IM'ing, no cam or voice) the entire time. We have LOTS to talk about, so it worked out perfectly. :)

7. Death

Death Grim Reaper

pre-torrented is always the way to go.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My first date with my now wife (just after we first met) was to a wine & dine event at a social club.
    We got a couple of prizes that were for different reasons.
    We also kissed on that first night & spent the same night staying in the same house I was living at but did not sleep in the same rooms. Had to wait till after we got married more than 1 year later before she would allow any type of sex.

9. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

My first real date with my fiance was at this restaurant that I had been to a bunch of times and wanted him to try. While we were walking there, it started raining and we had to run to this apartment complex to get out of the rain. It was pretty romantic even though we ended up soaked at the restaurant. It was some pretty good Thai food too.

We had slept together before because we were dating, just didn't have the money for a real date until a while later. He was in Jobcorps at the time and he used to take two buses to Hollywood (FL not Cali) to spend a few hours with me.

10. Mason Grey

Mason Grey Member

i took my (now wife) to BBQ and beer.
    we were both 15

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't know if this counts as a date, but after we first met I invited him to a party at my friends' house. Before the party we decided to take a nature walk along a nearby river where I promptly fell on the muddy banks and busted my ass, ruining the dress I was wearing.

My clumsiness didn't put him off too much because he asked me out again and for our first real date we went out for dinner and drinks

12. acuarela

acuarela Member

We rode a greyhound from Philadelphia to Myrtle beach.

13. allpurexxx

allpurexxx Members

Ours at park on a hot day,kissed a bit on the grass i so wanted her bad