You wanted to Fuck them, the first time you met them.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, Sep 4, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Im not talking about horny guys who want to fuck everything. I mean you had met someone at a gathering/party with others and you knew you wanted to fuck them the first time you met. Later on down the road you did hook up?
    The hottest thing a woman ever told me was that she wanted to fuck me the first time we met. She was a great fuck too. I felt that way about most women back then. Best way to discribe it would be a Hungry Fuck!

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I told hubby when we met the guy that built our Barn that he had a big Cock! Oh Yes, did He Ever!!!

3. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I first dated my wife she told me that she had been with other guys,and not a virgin

JetDriver, Alice in SC and Deejay88 like this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

What was husbands response?

5. JetDriver

JetDriver Members

Yeah, when I met my wife. :)

6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I fucked my wife a week after our first date

JetDriver likes this.
  7. Alice in SC

He asked him if he had a chance would he fuck me!

jimandjan likes this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

That made his day,

Alice in SC likes this.
  9. grower88

grower88 Members

Had one, met her through a GF, we just clicked from the first time we met there was obvious sexual tension every time we were around each other. About a year later i broke up with my GF, a couple days later this woman starts texting me saying the usual awe thats too bad stuff then she invited me out, i turned the invite down at which point she said we could just hang out alone, it was actually the first time we'd ever actually been alone together and the second she stepped in the house the sexual tension was intense, within minutes we were making out and she stops and tells me to skip the foreplay cause she'd been wanting this since the first time we met, slipped our pants down and fucked against the front door, then continued all night. The sex was some of the hottest nastiest sex ive had but it didn't last very long.

10. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Yep.
    A girl I met when I was only 17. It was mutual. The first date we ended up fucking in the back of my car. We went out for the whole summer. We were having sex at least 4-5 times a week.
    She loved everything. Almost had the sex drive of a man, she loved giving head..loved receiving oral...loved to walk around the house naked. (Her Dad lived states away and her mother worked 2nd shift... glorious setup.
    What a fantastic, trippy summer that was. 34 years ago.

JetDriver and Deejay88 like this.
  11. JetDriver

JetDriver Members

Sounds like it was a fantastic summer! :)

12. lmm00

lmm00 Members

This has never really happened to me. I’ve been attracted to people at a first meeting but never really had the thought that I wanted to have sex with someone as soon as I met them. Which is weird because I have a really high sex drive. Maybe it’s because I’ve only really had sex with one person? In fact, that one person (my husband) was someone that I wasn’t attracted to at all when we first met.

The closest thing like this I’ve experienced is reading someone’s kink list and it almost perfectly matching my own kinks and thinking that if we met and had sex it would be earth shattering.

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  13. Alice in SC

Yes! And Mine Too!

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I had this happen twice in my life.
    (1st time)
    I was 18 in 1981 and home on leave from boot camp and invited to a party. I get to this party and I see this chick from across the room. I thought she was really sexy, looked very much like Sally Field whom I always thought was sexy. We eventually got to chatting when the crowd thinned out a bit and another gal asked if the 8 people left would like to play the board game "Pass-Out". It's a drinking game tied into a game of truth or dare. We had to select partners for the game and I immediately selected Nancy and I noticed her eyes lit up and she smiled. We're a few questions into the game when it was my turn. I forget the question but the dare was to kiss your partner so I placed a passionate kiss on her as she responded very passionately as well. The game ends and she asked me if I'd like to spend the night. It was her parents home and they were away on vacation. I stayed the night and we sucked and fucked each other several times. I married that woman five years later and was with her for 28 years.

(2nd time)
    I'm now 26 and it's 1989. I'm married to Nancy of my first story. New neighbors moved into the house next door. She was totally hot, had that 80's "big hair" that still popular around here. For two years I fantasized about fucking her, I'd watch her pulling weeds in her garden wearing hot pants and a tube top...Oh shit she was hot. One evening my wife and I are sitting out with them in their front yard having drinks when I needed to use their bathroom. When I come out of the bathroom their stands Leith and slaps a big sloppy kiss on me saying she's been wanting to fuck me since she first saw me. OMG, she felt the same way. I was presently between jobs so my days were open. My wife and her husband were at work when she came over wanting to fuck. I take her to our family room and state this must only be sex, just sex, nobody else must know. Damn, I was so excited I shot my load after only being inside her pussy for like 5 minutes. I was embarrassed and apologized. She said not to worry, she'll be back in two days. She invites me over two days later and says she wants to taste me, just suck my cock. Damn, she sucked my cock for what seemed like 90 minutes and after I came in her mouth for the third time I had to stop her. We fucked each other about 6 more times before she left her husband in a screaming match in the front lawn. Oh shit, did she tell him about us I thought. No she didn't and I never saw her again until my divorce 23 years later and yes we fucked again that night too.

JetDriver likes this.
  15. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Best summer of my life. Really was.
    Her mom let me spend the night, in her room....even peeked in to say good night and "have fun"....swear to God. Of course when I became a parent I realized how horrible of her that was, but at the time...it was glorious!!

Alice in SC likes this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm never truly attracted to anyone until i get to know their personality. but yeah, i've met women that i immediately wanted to stick my dick into anyway. and no, it has never worked out.

Alice in SC likes this.
  17. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

My wife's boss...would do everything to her...Will never happen of course but I can't say I don't love fantasizing about it!

Alice in SC likes this.
  18. topper

topper Member

It's even better when both of you feel the same way.

Alice in SC likes this.
  19. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Starbucks girl nice sexy body with bleach white hair finally got her. Great tight wet pussy.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ you realize nobody believes you.