You people are so funny...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, May 28, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Since it is already lame in here, I will just help make it lamer by telling you all about how I just got negative reputation.... because of my signature! Hahahahahaha... whoever did that really needs to get a life and get over my signature.

So anyway.... how are you at growing indoor plants? I am really bad at it, I can't even count how many plants I have accidentally killed.

2. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

this made me laugh out loud

and i kill them when i forget about them. otherwise, we have a harmony w/ each other

3. Friend

Friend Banned

What are you talking about Antitesticule? You don't have a bad rep here???

4. antithesis

antithesis Hello

The comment on my bad reputation was "Guns?" Anyone who knows anything about me anyway, knows that I don't like guns, I just think it's a funny quote and I do love Clint Eastwood. Jesus H. Christ! :)

I just killed my 4th cactus. First, I kept killing them by over watering them, and I killed this one by under watering it. I just can't seem to get it right. Right now I do have 6 plants that are still living, which is pretty good for me.

I like my Jericho Rose the best though because there is no way to kill it since it can live without soil or water for, probably, ever.

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I do have a bad rep. If you look at my reputation thing it says that I am accumulating bad karma. Which is a lame thing to say anyway.

6. Friend

Friend Banned

So? I don't have any guns. What's the big deal about?

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I have you a hug...

People have given me negative stuff for the dumbest reasons! Then they're too chickenshit to sign their names so I can come to their homes and kill them. Fucking pansies...

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I know! They are pansies, they should be a man and just come out with who they are so I can do some ass kicking! :D

9. dhs

dhs Senior Member

You know killing those plants was no accident. Just because you don't like guns, doesn't mean you don't like killing things:p

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

happy haha.........i never gave anyone a negative comment yet. i have given people reputation for stuff they said to other members that was freaking hilarious to me and true.

hello this thread is about plant killing

11. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I haven't killed a plant yet. But of course I rarely ever keep live plants in the house. If I get tired of taking care of them I just plant them outside.

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i gave you some good karma :)

13. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

golly...thanks... :)

I give so much of it out.. just randomly... I don't get a whole lot, though. But I guess it's not a big deal. I still don't even know what it's for.

I bought a Gerbera daisy and it died after like three days. I don't know what happened... :(

14. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I just can't stop killing things! Someone help me! :p

To be honest, I am surprised this is the first negative comment I've gotten. I just find it to be hilarious that it wasn't even about anything that I said!

15. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Thanks for the reputation points though. Sadly I am still accumulating bad karma. Guess I better watch out cause this probably means that I am going to be unhappy for all eternity :D

16. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I toy with indoor plants, i don't water them for a while until they look like they are going to die, then I give them a bunch of water and they spring back to life.

17. antithesis

antithesis Hello

That is what I always try to do, but mine don't spring back to life.

I am actually impressed with myself because I bought this Peace Lily several months ago and it hasn't died and is actually blooming. Amazing.

18. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i'm quite impressed with my plant caring skills....i've managed to keep my peace lily alive, just repotted it, and also managed to make these two parts of a plant that my grandmother gave me are flourishing...i'm growing some basil on my porch right now that is doing well and the petunia i bought is very nice.....so....there you go...