You have a tendency to attract spirits!

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Sola, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Sola

Sola Member

I was having a really strange dream.
    Actually I found myself in a place, which was not so clear so that I could see it. I was eating something and then tried to trash the wrapping. And then there was a man, who said to me - Do not look into the garbage bin, because you have a tendency to attract spirits!
    Any idea? :rolleyes:

2. TheMagneticHeadache

TheMagneticHeadache Banned

It's a warning of dwelling in evil places, aka the trash bin. Because you're a magnet for all sorts of psychic energy. Beware!

3. Sola

Sola Member

Thanks! :)
    I guess it could be like that, because lately I am working with myself - trying to change the way I see the world and think about myself! ;)

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i seem to attract spirits as friends and i love them and maybe that's part of it.
    i don't get the trash bin bit, i would guess that comes from the surrounding culture and how it teaches people when they're growing up.

but spirits aren't something dark, only mysterious and unknown.

i suppose like anything else that is awaire of their own existence, they, like we, have each our own individual agendas.

5. Sola

Sola Member

Themnax, so, you think that those spirits are friends? People?