you and your siblings???

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Vit82, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Vit82

Vit82 Guest

when you were a kid have you ever "did" it with your sister/brother? I meant, you were a kid, you pretty much don't know what it was and how wrong it was.. :)
    well I had it with my sis.. we were like 6-7 years old and we didn't know any single clue that what we're doing was wrong...lol. we're just playing with our bodies... curious I guess. I'm not sure if she stills remember it, but I do and I feel embarrass every time I remembered it..lol sometime I'm thinking is it possible that childhood thing has triggered me to like girls??? mmmmm???

Anyone??????

2. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Trust me, girls remember everything!

3. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Thats pretty fucked up man......

4. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

No man that's messed up.

Just remember your always going to be technically insest for the rest of your life. Feels good doesn't it?

5. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

yeah, my sister and i played "doctor" when we were around 4 or 5 years old. it was just childhood curiosity, and learning about the difference between boys and girls.
    not one thing wrong with it at all! that is normal childhood development around that age.

years later when i was raising my neice and nephew. i walked in on them while they were playing "doctor." i just turn around, walked out and, closed the door.
    their both in their twenities now, and have no ill effects from playing "doctor" as kids.

6. Gumby

Gumby Banned

All of you guys should have a "play doctor" reunion.

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

:D

8. blackcat666

my neice and nephew are married now and, at our ages, we have learned all we needed to learn in our childhoods about the differnce between boys and girls.
    if my neice and i were now, at our ages (52 and 24) were of agreement that we wanted to fuck, i would have no problem with it. we are both adults now.
    if that had come up when she was a child or teenager, NO WAY WOULD I HAVE ACTED ON IT!
    if she wanted me to get her pregnant... NO FUCKING WAY!
    i have never fathered a child and i never ever want too either!

as for my sister; she committed suicide back in 1987.
    and, necrophilia is not my thing either!

9. Vit82

Vit82 Guest

Well.. Captain Cannabis ~ it wasn't that bad.. we didn't understand at that time and we didn't actually playing with our G area.. just our bodies..:)

dude... your imagination with your niece that is sick man...lol no mater how old she is.. she is your NIECE ...lol

10. blackcat666

dude... your imagination with your niece that is sick man...lol no mater how old she is.. she is your NIECE ...lol[/QUOTE]

so i'm a "sick fuck," as far as your concern. i don't think i am though. there are alot of members here, that have gone into incest with their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, etc. so according to you we have one hell of alot of "sick fucks" around here.

i would agree with you that, i would be one hell of a nasty sick fuck if, i were to dig up my sister out of her grave, where she has been rotting for almost 22 years and fuck her cadaver.
    anyone who would do anything like that is just one mega super sick fuck!
    their just mega super not right in the head to do anything like that!

11. -Stevey-

-Stevey- Member

yeah man aaaall the time! we're still goin at it:hat:

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hell,I guess I'm way behind.I was 14 before I dicked my gramma!

13. raz5

raz5 زینب

no. sorry.. or not sorry idk really.

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

joke ,of course

15. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Any sexual contact with anyone in your family is just fucked...

16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I never did it, but I've been surprised at the number of posts I've read about consensual brother-sister incest experiences. By incest, I don't necessarily mean full sex, although some have included that. Most of them involved oral sex and fingering/handjobs. Most of the posts I've read involve girls learning how to give handjobs and blowjobs by practicing those techniques on their brother. In some cases, the girls accidentally caught their brother masturbating and asked their brother if they could stay and watch, which led to the girls asking questions about it and eventually giving their brother handjobs and blowjobs. Some said they just approached their brother and asked him if he would teach them how to give a handjob and/or blowjob so that when they got a boyfriend, they'd know what to do. I think this kind of thing happens more than people would think, especially with fellatio being kind of a rite of passage among girls, especially those in middle school, where I've read that oral sex is the sex of choice.

17. Steal my sunshine

Steal my sunshine Member

you sure do read a lot don't you