You(american's) and your anti-bush sentiments

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by We_All_Shine_On, Sep 10, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I dont have to live there to see the bullshit america is. you guys are EXACTLY like the agenty guy said in the matrix, a disease and you spread yourself all over. you're poisonous and enchanting, like the fucking apple eve ate. Do you think that only people living in america have to deal with american politics. it's horrible what you're doing to the world.... but then again you're not the only country doing it.

2. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

3. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

But I thought you're argument was that Islam was fundamentally evil and incapable of reform?

yes it is I said I didnt think it would be worth it but I said under certain circumstances it could still be worth it
    you would have a evil government but there are degrees of evil it would still be a threat to the west people would have no freedom of religion sheria law ect ect ect .

but they might not have a man like saddam in charge of them and then his sons and added to that the deaths from sanctions
    its a tricky thing to say because you are choosing between to bad choices

there is a chance that iraq will not turn into a theocracy at the moment thats something we should all hope for

4. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

First of all the matrix guy said all humans are a disease and you're talking to us as if we personaly are responsible for what the dumbfucks in charge are doing. Well over half the shit they do we have no idea about.

5. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

So then surely the war was a bad thing? Pre-war you had a secular government, whereas in a post-war democratic Iraq you're almost certainly going to end up with a theocracy if the American's actually relinquish the reigns of power?

6. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

How can you say it will end up with a theocracy? Turkey has been incredibly secular for the past 80 years. Syria and Jordan are also pretty secular, really, Iran and Suadi Arabia are the only 2 countries in the region which could be defined as a theocracy.

7. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

It seems Bush and friends are intent on making the U.S. a theocracy. Nauseating.

8. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but the girl is only 16 years old, she doesn't really know what she's talking about, and you guys are acting like she's an arch-enemy. I didn't have my political beliefs formulated till I was 21. Give her time. She's just blowing off steam, she'll learn eventually.

9. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I dont think her age comes into it you have older people who support bush or dont support bush

Im older than you it doesnt mean Im right your wrong.
    I think I grew up when I was in my thirtys so I could say everyone in their twentys are just immature and dont know what they are talking about
    and most likely people older than me think people my age are immature
    and so the world turns

doctor atom
    Its possible that the americans will be able to get a government that they can have a lot of influence on Iraq doesnt have to become a theocracy
    this may be a form of imperialism but as I was saying in another thread it may be a nicer form than islamic imperialism it would be a form Id prefer

10. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

And since when does "what you would prefer" have any remote relevance to any Iraqi currently enduring our occupation and control of THEIR country?

For any American to say they prefer this or that for another country's leadership whilst the voice of our nation is heard proclaiming that the "UN is pointless" or "we dont care what other nations think..." is merely further example of our supreme national hypocrisy and arrogance.

11. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

Im not american Im british and if I have the choice I would prefer a future iraq government that is pro western and secular

you have too opposing imperialisms a islamic one which if you look at the detail wants to conquer the world and dislikes and wants to kill people like me
    and our western one

I would prefer the western one
    I would like my government and that of its allies to oppose the islamic model much as I wanted my government to oppose the soviet model
    I dont think the western model is perfect but I would prefer it to the others

we have islamists trying to push their agenda in my country, suicide attacks in america and russia so why shouldnt I support moves that would weaken the ideology behind this agenda in Iraq or anywhere else

it seems strange that the people on the left that Ive talked to seem to like the idea of a world without borders,:) but then complain because I wish to push my agenda outside the narrow borders of my own country