You(american's) and your anti-bush sentiments

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by We_All_Shine_On, Sep 10, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Alright I know bush is a dope, thankfully I dont live under his power(directly lol)
    I'm not supporting him, I am just saying that I think it's wrong of you guys to have such strong public anti bush sentiments,
    Like the rock against bush cd, and the commercials, and celebrities(who hold sway more than almost anyone) saying he sucks and whatever, like, I know you guys dont have to grin and bear it and pretend to like him, but really, It just sorta offends me and disappoints me that american culture has gone down so much that now the country's own peoople are mocking their leader. you elected him (actually...lol never mind)
    the point is he's what you've got and he's supposed to be supported. I know he's wrong and a war monger and murderer and conniving business man bastard, BUT he is STILL your elected( questionable) official.

I dunno it doesnt sit right with me to see everyone turn on someone, not just someone, the fucking president for fucks sakes. he's an idiot and a moron, but he's STILL your president.......
    damn me. I really dont want anyone to support him cuz he's just so bad at being president, and I dont like to hear people supporting george bush, yes thats it! I've distinguished the difference! I Dont like support for bush, I dont like lack of support for presidency... and I'm not even american, I'm up north, but somehow I care...

okay I dislike the idea of a country going against their president.. just the figure of the president, not the man himself...
    do you know what I mean? I guess it scares me a little, like a mutiny in a castle....
    yes, im anti anti president..... lol oh for fucksakes I dont make sense

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I don't understand what you are getting at...are you saying that people should support an elected leader no matter what?!

Less than half of the voting population who voted chose Bush, therfore it makes complete sense that many people don't support him....and then there are people that are dissappointed by the way he has run his presidency.
    i would never support an idiot or a moron who rules the population, and especially not an idiot AND a moron.

3. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

he's an emperor...the newest "leader" of the modern American Dynasty.

We All Shine On, obviously your heart is in the right place, but ask yourself this: If we had Adolf Hitler as "president" who committed overt mass-genocide, would you be saying the same thing?

As an anti-authoritarian, I have to firmly disagree with you, and offer you some good reading material: check out www.infoshop.org. It explains why supporting an "elected" leader goes against the grain of human decency.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You make no sense what-so-ever.

You actually expect a people to sit quietly while a leader abuses of his power.

RevoMystic illustrates a good example. The people in Nazi Germany did exactly what you want everyone to do, and look what happened.

It actually pisses me off that someone can be as blind as you are and actually purpose this.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, we should just worship him, like the Germans worshipped their Fuhrer.

Get real! We still have the constitutional right to speak out against the actions of our leaders.

6. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

You know, you can look down on people perhaps for making fun of him, for instance his resemblance to a monkey, or his difficulty with the english language, or his simple ideas and method of communication. BUT, you cannot blame anyone for speaking out against his activities as president. Please. He started a war. I would not be outspoken about a president that tanked the economy or failed in other less serious domestic issues, but when a president takes it upon himself to start a clearly unneeded war, that is the time to have a problem with him, Republican or Democrat.
    I have respect for any other president we've had, I would feel humbled in their presence. But not Bush, I have only dislike for him and no respect at all.

7. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

This shit is kinda hard to swallow from a canadian, i thought you'd be on our side about bush bashing. He is the lowest form of pig cum and has no respect for your country nor ours. The days of patriotism are over, this country is run by corporations and puppets they elect. I no longer recognize borders nor governments, i just endure them because i live here. I especially spit at the english monarchy. why should I give a fuck about the so called royal children of past tyrants?

8. m6m

m6m Member

We_All_Shine_On, your simply being a normal pervert.

Seeking the authority and security of the Father figure is a common trait in female psychology.

This psycho-sexual dynamic is one of the perverted pillars of both Fascism and Capitalism.

So that uncomfortable feeling that you as a female get when the pillared position of the Alpha-male is undermined is not unusual.

On the contrary, it's the norm for females throughout the Primate Sexual Hierarchy we call Hierarchical Civilization.

By the way, the female that exists within every male also manifests the same symptoms within every Hierarchy, be it business, politics, or religion.

9. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

m6m, while you make some valid points, I think your argument is blatantly sexist and based on an unfair stereotype. True that some females need a father figure or rolemodel...but then, so do males, as you sorta mentioned. But to generalize by saying that women are somehow inferior in the "hierarchical order" is kind of a lame statement. There are plenty of women who are anti-authoritarian and believe in a classless, non-hierarchical society who would take extreme offense, and justly so, for what you said.
    We All Shine On is not a typical reflection of women in this day and age. Please try to rethink your position of the sexes. Radical feminism began in part because of your way of thinking.

10. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

according to you guys the sanctions killed 2 million people bush fights a war which ends those sanctions the war so far kills say 12,000 people

how many people would saddams rule have cost and continued sanctions if he hadnt been deposed

would you have got rid of sanctions and let saddam rearm, what would you have done

you arnt bushs father and your not in the past when we supported saddam when he was fighting Iran

your bush

lets say they have elections in january and by some miracle Iraq doesnt turn into another theocracy like iran

wouldnt it have been worth it
    remember you have to balence the innocent people killed in the war with the innocent people saddam and family would have killed while they are in power and they could have been in power for generations

you get rid of a major source of instability maybe not in the short term but could happen in the long term

11. m6m

m6m Member

Hi RevoMystic,

We may like to comfort ourselves that we are above hairy smelly Primate impulses, but we only delude ourselves.

Because each passing day we eccelerate the organized pace of Hierarchy's momentum, we men and women of today manifest, not less, but more of the pathological symtoms of these perverted subconscious impulses.

Far from breaking this trend, Feminism submissively identifies so completely with the Alpha-male Prime-female Hierarchical dynamic, that they have literally developed the 'Patty Hearst Syndrom' of identifying with their hierarchical kidnapers.

Just go to any downtown at lunch time, and observe them by the millions.

Until we have the courage to stop flattering ourselves, and expose the perverted power of our own Primate impulses, everything we do will simply feed and perpetuate the uncontrollable momentum of our Primate Sexual Hierarchy.

Only those few men and women, who have overcome the psychosis of denial and delusion, can make their subconscious impulses powerless by dragging them out into the light of consciousness.

Only then can we save our children from being molested by the stressful perversion of our hyper-competive sexual hierarchy, and instead, allow them to experience the ballanced nurturing sexual spirit beyond Hierarchy.

12. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

We All Shine On you have no idea, you dont live here.the man has ruined this country and people have died under him, because"it was the right thing to do". he deserves no respect. i will be happy the day he is out of office.

13. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

I think what WeAllShineOn is trying to say is that the office of President should be respected, and people should realize that Bush is doing the best he can. Kerry wouldn't do any better. If anything he'd just welcome more terrorist attacks on our land by being a pussy.

14. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

If bush and kerry are our only choices then were fucked either way. theres nothing FREE abut choosing which way you're gonna get ass raped.

FUCK AMERICA
    and it's illusion of freedom

15. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

What if Iraq does turn into a theocracy? Would it still have been worth it?

16. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

What if Iraq does turn into a theocracy? Would it still have been worth it?

tricky from my point of view most likely no but it would depend
    if it followed the example of iran funding hezbollah ect that would be pretty negitive

but if it was a country where people were just religous with reasonable human rights no sanctions killing millions of people no saddam then yes it most likely would be worth it

17. turtlefriend

turtlefriend Member

I'm not "for" Kerry, other than the fact that he's NOT Bush, and I agree with Kerry on more issues than I agree with Bush. I am also NOT for stupid statements that are backed up by absolutely nothing.

Anyway, about respecting ANY president...

"Respect your country always, respect your government when it deserves it."

18. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

But I thought you're argument was that Islam was fundamentally evil and incapable of reform?

19. We_All_Shine_On

I don't know how to organize my thoughts (kant would be pissed) so I'm just going to type it all

Maybe I'm just mad about all your "doings" and "sayings" and lack of changes. try to understand where I'm coming frfom, I'm very anti bush, he's incapable as a president... but politics are sooo seedy right now, publicly... before it was semi hushed... I just hate that you guys dont respect anyone in power, and you'll go so far as to release an album against him showing your protest yet you cant get any results....
    Pretend dubya isnt president okay, just pretend its some idiot doing the best he can (I KNOW christ do I KNOW bush isnt doing the best he can, this is a hypothetical) but every step he takes is a mistake, so obviously you're totally pissed at him for taking your neighbours to war, and you hate him for all his fuck ups. he's still the leader, so fucking impeach him and move on for christsakes....
    GET A NEW LEADER and shut the hell up about how stupid bush is, just imagine ALL the energy people waste just putting bush down, all those jokes from late night shows, the daily show, imagine all that put towards actual real comments, actual real steps towards an impeachment or protest or petition.... I mean everyone hates bush, yes we've established that, so you can move past step one now and do something about it.
    no one hears your voice if all you're doing is typing away about the injustices...
    I'm not saying get up and charge the white house, do something EFFECTIVE, thing of ANYTHING cuz right now I see people who would rather sit somewhere and talk bad about someone then go tell it to their face....
    I think you guys are degrading the name president, and I dont think you mean to, cuz it's bush you dislike, which is my point, the president should be respected and have the presidential position filled by someone who is ABLE to do the right things, george bush should be kicked out of office.

do you see what I mean? like it's bush you dont like so get rid of him...
    I'm not trying to make people angry, I'm simply saying for all the hate against bush you should be able to do something....

20. We_All_Shine_On

you guys are saying you've got the constitutional rights, exactly!! yes!! you'll be happy when he's out of office, so DO SOMETHING you sit here and make smart ass insults about him, but when I read stuff from you guys you're so smart, you back things up, you have essay like replies, you bring everything into the scope when you reply, you KNOW politics, to the extent that spin doctors can allow, because the honest truth is EVERYTHING you swallow , real or fake, is spun. if you find some website with the truth theres STILL a slant, theres always..

so much intelligence here but it all goes to waste cuz what we say here doesnt even exist!