You’re favorite Simpsons episode

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chris_mate, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Chris_mate

Chris_mate Member

My favorite simpsons episode has got to be the one witch is called medicinal marijuana I love it so much I have already downloaded it the best part is when homer is high in Lisa’s room, me is barefoot on the bed listening to her play the sax and then he thinks wow that sax would make a great bong hahahahahah so funny!!

2. Muzz

Muzz Member

Probably the one where Bart gets hit by Mr. Burnes's car. It's great.

3. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

the pot one is a really good one the one where homers a hippie is pretty cool too.i love the simpsons to much to pick one favorite sode

4. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

I like the one where Homer turns into the Hulk.
    "Homer Mad!! Homer REALLY MAD!!!"

5. Chris_mate

Chris_mate Member

Ya the one where homer is a hippie is so funny what about that part that he puts peyote in there drink lol !!

6. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

that is a great episode..but my favourite is Lisa the Vegetarian. It is just so right. The liiiiisa, don't eaaaaat me part is absolutley fantastic, as is the bit about ham, bacon and pork coming from one *magical* animal. :)

7. Megara

Megara Banned

my favorite was the one with the monorail...but mostly because i love when homer says, "Donuts, is there anything they cant do?"

8. Daisie

Daisie Member

My favorite for the longest time used to be when they went to Flander's beach house and Lisa makes friends. I don't even know why, I just liked it.

Now, I'd probably say the one when Homer goes to The Stones rock 'n roll camp.
    Jagger's just soo funny..

*Everybody's Nauuughty.... and freezefinish*

9. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I like The beatle one...

10. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

My favorite is the one where Bart switches the music at the church and they sing Iron Butterfly's In A Gadda Da Vida. Cracks me up every time because I love that song. Its my serial killer song because its the same song that the pyscho plays in Manhunter. I always say I am gonna put my killer song on and go pyscho. I dont know. :eek:

11. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

hey i was going to say that one too. i think Paul mcartney showes upp in there somewhere with his wife... oh and i love how she says something about going vegetarian in school and Principle Skinner hits the Big Red Button _THE INDEPENDANT THOUGHT BUTTON- and hes like "Oh no... a student thought for themselves... quickly bring in the brainwashing educational movies" hahaha i laughed b/c it was too true

12. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I love them all!

One of the best ones is where they find out Homer has a crayon stuck in his brain, and they take it out and he becomes smart (well I guess of average intelligence).

The one where Burns blocks out the sun is a good one too.

Or the one where Shelbyville steals the Springfield lemon tree.

Sheesh..I watch too much Simpsons.

13. Terra

Terra Member

I love Simpsons too :sunglasse Seriously, I watch them everyday. I like many episodes, many of my favourites were mentioned here, like Homer the Hippie, Lisa the Vegetarian, the one where Lisa makes friends. I also like the one where Homer thinks he's gonna die the next day, Bart On The Road, Selma's Choice (it's so damn funny with Homer's sandwich or when Selma takes Bart and Lisa to Duff Gardens and Lisa gets drunk), the one where Lisa babysits Bart (whole episode is hilarious).

14. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

I love that one too :D

And the one when Homer becomes a hippy, when he meets his Mom, When Maggie says her first word (so cute), the one with the stonecutters, all the ones with Otto and/or rock music.
    Actually it's harder to find an episode that isn't great.

TTFN
    Sage

15. Boy Wonder

Boy Wonder Member

The chilli cook off where Homer trips out and has to find his soul mate.
    WHO LOVES SHORT SHORTS?

16. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

my favorite was when Marge and Homer were trying to rekindle their sex life and they go caught naked in the puttputt course.

then they are running all around springfield naked and Homer get's swiped by a hot air balloon and he get's dragged across the glass ceiling of a cathedral packed with worshippers.

LMAO!!!

17. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

Simpson
    Homer Simpson
    He's the greatest guy in his-to-ry
    From the
    Town of Springfield
    He's about to hit a chestnut tree...AHHHHHHHHHHH!
    *crash*

18. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

many of my favorites were already mentioned...but another is the one where bleeding gums murphy teaches lisa to play teh sax...just cause i love to hear them jam

19. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Homer the Hippie
    Homer Smokes Weed
    Lisa the Vegetarian
    The Babysitter Bandit

20. Varuna

Varuna Senior Member

Yeah,

Straight out of a Carlos Castenada book. With Johnny Cash as the voice of the coyote spirit guide. Freakin' brilliant.