York/lancaster

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania' started by pokinsmot, May 8, 2008.

1. pokinsmot

pokinsmot Member

I am from York, next to Lancaster, anybody close by? Id like to meet some chill heads around my way maybe to come kick it with me and my friends, always lookin for new and interesting people

2. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

sup man, yea im in hershey, we gotta chill

3. EC JOE

EC JOE Member

Hi im new to PA, I just moved to lancaster if anyone wants to hang out im down for it!

4. pokinsmot

pokinsmot Member

hells yea, we should hit up a bar or something Jerry, I turned 21 yesterday, whoop!

5. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

ok, im down when?? go to a show er somethin we could

6. AFierceInvalid

AFierceInvalid Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm right outside of Harrisburg. Send me a message if the energy is right. Ya'all more than welcome to come spend a night out on my land next to the Yellow Breeches. I have a year round campsite with fire pit set up down there.

7. sweetlittlehippygirl

sweetlittlehippygirl Member

i live in lancaster co top part would love to chill with you message me

8. kmarie820

kmarie820 Member

Hey, well i'm pretty new at this. My boyfriend is apart of a forum so I was a little jealous and wanted to join one. :] I live around the area, so I figured I'd just stop in and say "Hi"

9. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

Drum circle at front street at state street along the river tuesdays at 630pm!!!!!!! Harrisburg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm me for more info hope to see you there

10. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

I'm in Lancaster :)

11. Eztimers

Eztimers Member

We're Yorkers too. Well more out towards the Dover area.

12. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I will be moving back to my parents' home in Southern Lancaster County at the end of the calendar year. I grew up there (south of Quarryville, PA) and generally dislike the area, mainly because of the extremist people that live there. But the landscape is beautiful. At least I will be closer to Lancaster City where a few of my friends live.

13. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

yo after a long stretch of absence here.....ya'll need to hit me up!!!! let's all chill!

14. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

harrisburg/hershey area here

15. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

What do all of you Lancaster/Lebanon/Dauphin/York folks think of the area? Some aspects of it I like and other aspects make me sick. So I am rather polarized. However, as much as I hate to admit at times, I absolutely love sitting in my parents' back yard (they have a 5 acre plot in Souther Lanc Co) with a roaring bon-fire, hanging out with my friends with music blaring as loud as I fucking feel like because my neighbors are too far to hear it.

And, best of all, the region's best weather season (Spring) is coming soon. This wave of 70-75 degree weather has me pretty up-beat.

16. Eztimers

Eztimers Member

I lived in a lot of places in my lifetime so far, but I always come back to PennsWoods.
    We're gearing up for our annual opening day for trout fishing. My son and I have gone every opening weekend since 1986, when he was 6 years old. We go over to the PineGrove Furnace state park, miles of bicycle paths, walking paths, hiking trails, the Appy runs through the lower section of the camping area.
    Wild trout, or stockies are plentiful. Lots of crowds first few hours, then it subsides.

17. i got 2c-e in york one time would like to find that source again

18. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

Drum circles, hikes on the AT, mushroom hunting is what i do in hershey/harrisburg

19. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

i,m up north west from harrisburg in altoona p.a. close to raystown lake area been here my whole life only moved 4 miles from where i grew up lol anyone close to this way?

20. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I agree with etkearne (why does have to be so hard to spell) that the landscape is beautiful, especially the Appalachian mountain scape.im 30 min. Or less south of York ;p
    Used to go to Hershey park every year with big groups and family, usually VIP company passes all day good times. Also You can rent boats out on lake redman and stargaze can't wait to be doing that this summer.