Yopo seeds.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by dandandan01, Feb 1, 2010.

1. dandandan01

dandandan01 Banned: Underage

Anybody any experience with these? I saw them in a headshop on saturday and saw they contain DMT and 5-MeO but that's about all i know of them.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

never seen those in a shop in the USA, your lucky

either crush and snort them or smoke them.

A few seeds should be a mild trip

3. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

i've heard it's like being ripped apart by a jaguar.

it's nothing for recreation.

4. dandandan01

yeah i know, I wasn't planning anything for fun. No ethnobotanicals should be used with the main intent of recreation in my opinion, it just so happens that the use of them is fun on top of being highly valuble. :D

5. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

they also contain a good bit of 5-ho-dmt [yes, that's a 5] which is commonly associated with an "oh shit i'm dying" response.

i got some once, and made an extract, though the seeds seemed to not be very potent.

after insufflation of the properly processed product we got a mild effect...it seems like 5-meo-dmt was the dominate compound, though it was a very mild experience overall.

i'd like to try it again someday, but hopefully with seeds with a better alkaloid content.

OR you could just go all the way and vaporize 30mg of 5-meo-dmt. :) There's nothing like it.

6. dandandan01

Yeah, i don't think i'm quite ready for vaping 30mg 5-meo-dmt JUST yet XD I do hope to get some yopo seeds next time i visit the headshop, or maybe off the internet.

7. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

if you get your hands on some 5-meo-dmt, i ASSURE you that the more you take, the better the experience will be.

the low doses of 5-meo-dmt can be terrifying, and if you go all out with a FULL dose [maybe only ~20mg to start] you'll skip the confusion and go strait to the egoloss, and the GLORIOUS return to your body full of profound introspective realizations.

...but if you get the yopo seeds, make sure you read extensively about how to process them into yopo snuff properly.

there are some tricks to it...you need to add enough of the lime [mineral] to adequately basify the alkaloids, but you don't want any leftover because that = BURN

you also can't swallow the drip, because 5-ho-dmt as a salt [like the hcl salt it will create when it hits your stomach] is supposed to be mildly psychedelic, with a LOT of nausea.

[i don't remember my source, as i read this well over a year ago, but you should verify it yourself]

8. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

Apart from alcohol, Ive only ever vomited from taking yopo. In my opinion, Yopo = pain. Im under the impression that if one were to smoke or vaporize the seeds, the bufotenine (5-HO-DMT) wont be active, and it will be much more pleasant.

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

4-ho-dmt is active when vaporized, it just has to be a base.

my friend who swallowed his drip got very nauseous, while the rest of us didn't feel nauseous at all.

and from what i've read, there's REALLY nothing "pleasant" about 5-ho-dmt to begin with...when vaporized, i've read that an "i'm going to die" panic attack is pretty much standard response.