Yoga Pants

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SexiLexi, Dec 26, 2019.

1. SexiLexi

SexiLexi Members

Okie. So I was at the gym this morning and never really looked around. But when I when chancing our of my gym clothes to my work clothes. I may have peaked at the other girls. No reason at all just looked. Then I noticed something. All where wearing underwear. So my question to all is this. Women: am I the only girl who never wears panties/underwear with leggings and yoga pants? Specially yoga pants? Guys love to hear this answer from you. Haha. What’s your take on girls going commando in yoga and leggings?

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Of course we’ll answer, it’s best when a woman goes commando!

jmadre and SexiLexi like this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Supporters HipForums Supporter

However she's comfy. VPL's can be sexy - especially if she's wearing something "cheeky" underneath.

4. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Members

I have been doing yoga for a while now. Most of the classes were mostly all females with only a couple of males in the different classes.
    From what I seem to have noticed while in different poses is that most women do have panty lines. And the few that didn't I just assumed were wearing thongs. It was not something that I went out of my way to check. It just is hard not to notice at times when you are only a few feet away from the next person. I never even considered that they might be commando. Now you have me wondering . Especially since I have been going in the mid- morning and most of the women are middle age and older. Not the age group that one would expect to be going commando .

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  5. Altman

Altman Bull

I think it's hot and pretty awesome when a lady wears yoga pants with a thong under it

SexiLexi likes this.
  6. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

I wear thongs.

7. Altman

Altman Bull

I Love them damn things, call me later?

8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't have a specific opinion on girls going commando(or not going commando) in yoga pants. The main thing while working out is to wear something comfortable, so whatever floats your boat.

9. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Want a pic of that.........
    Although I normally don't mind panty lines, they do not belong in leggings or yoga pants! Lol
    To see that smooth ass in that type of outfit is just freakin' sexy...........

jmadre and MagicLettuce like this.
  10. grower88

grower88 Members

I think its sexy especially if theres a bit of camel toe

11. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

Thats part of why i love leggings/yoga pants, going commando

jmadre, Cmdr76, Joshua Van and 4 others like this.
  12. megsovereasy

megsovereasy Members

I only wear thongs or g strings with yoga pants, otherwise I go commando

jmadre, Cmdr76, SexiLexi and 3 others like this.
  13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Women who wear yoga pants. What do you think, when you see a guy waring a; I love camel toes, tee shirt?

jmadre likes this.
  14. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I go to the gym myself and girl with yoga pants make me never want to leave. I love girls in yoga pants.going commando is a bonus. Please send me a pic just so i can make sure that is my answer :blush:

jmadre likes this.
  15. MagicLettuce

MagicLettuce Members

Love seeing yoga pants, a few times I have been to the gym, gone home and masterbated over them. I find the incredibly hot, and if no knickers so be it. A thong is nice to see though...

jmadre likes this.
  16. sidss

sidss Members

I do this often, not that I go to the gym very much, but just in general, unless I'm on my period. Love showing off some outline, leave the men imagining...

B1G_D, Breastfan, jmadre and 2 others like this.
  17. bft4evr

bft4evr Supporters HipForums Supporter

Are you referring to camel toe or panty lines?

18. sidss

sidss Members

Both, depending on what I'm wearing, but mostly camel toe

Breastfan, jmadre, chad33705 and 3 others like this.
  19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Members

Yoga pants! Them dam stretchy yoga pants. Slid a thong between them and the place I'd like to be. And have the outline show. Or better yet no thong and pull them up tight to press into that place I'd like to be. You know that place. Right there at the "Y". Go ahead and try out that leg machine over there and make sure I can see how well you can move those weights. Makes me bite down on my fist every = dam = time. Yoga Pants! Sheesh, SMDH!

jmadre likes this.
  20. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

I'd prefer not wearing anything under my yoga pants at the gym, especially when I'm there for a yoga class, and sometimes I don't wear anything under them. It makes me feel sexy.

However, there's the practical reality of the cost of yoga pants, therefore the number I can afford to have on-hand. Wearing panties under them increases the number of wearings per washing, and fewer washings make the yoga pants last longer. Why would I have to wash my yoga pants more often when I wear nothing under them? The scent of a woman.

I wear sleeveless tops, rather than tops with sleeves, for the same reason.

imreadyforyou25, jmadre and Micheal9 like this.